107

☆ 107. Chapter 107

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 107

Half a year later.

The cold and desolate sea breeze blows over from the vast sea. Every blow is like a poisoned knife. As long as it sweeps over the human body, it can scrape off a layer of bloody skin.

The sky was white, a chilling white. Perhaps because of the too cold weather, the air on the entire seaside was stagnant. The three kilometers of sea near the beach have been completely frozen, and the innermost few hundred meters have even formed thick ice blocks, with no current flowing at all.

But on this day, at this moment, dozens of huge black mutant beasts came ashore one after another, led by the two extremely huge mutant beasts at the front, stepping on the ice that seemed to be about to break. , walked step by step to the place 100 meters in front of the beach, and stopped.

Even an evolver with a power value of over 1,000 will feel a little cold from this whistling cold wind.

Half a year, those bloody battles half a year ago, have carved the young man's already straight spine into a sharp sword. Even with the scabbard covering it, it can't completely cover up the sharp momentum.

Behind him were nearly a hundred evolvers, each of whom exuded a dangerous and powerful aura. They looked warily at the mutated beasts that came ashore. The twenty people in the front group all held long A-10 killing machines in their hands. Such an armed equipment could cause fatal injuries even to an S-class mutant.

The ugly and ferocious face of the mutated killer whale still has the long scar. The flesh and blood rolled out and there was no way to heal it. However, it no longer bleeds and pus, but it still has not been healed by its own powerful recovery ability.

The killer whale lowered its head and looked at the tiny human.

Jing Xia slowly raised his head, looking at the giant beast hundreds of times bigger than himself with neither humility nor arrogance. There was no trace of fear in his eyes, and he was calm and calm.

The two looked at each other like this for a long time, and finally the killer whale spoke first: "Humans, Area B has been completely frozen by ice. We agree to your previous conditions, let's start cooperation."

Jingxia looked at the person without fear The terrifying beast spoke righteously: "I'm sorry, that was the agreement half a month ago. Starting from today, our agreement will be adjusted. You have to remove the group of low-level mutants that wreaked havoc in the Jiaodong Peninsula ten days ago. The beasts are captured and the coastal areas of China are guaranteed..."

"Don't push too far, humans!" The roar of the mutated conger eel made the air tremble: "The men they lead are not much weaker than us. You have those things, they There is no way we can be your opponent."

Jing Xia's face turned cold: "What we require is zero casualties."

"You!" The conger eel shook its long tail angrily, and when it slapped the ice, it shattered like glass. The cracks in the ice spread to all directions.

The mutated killer whale stepped forward and stopped in front of the conger eel, preventing it from acting irrationally in anger.

"Okay, we agree to your conditions. What about our conditions?"

Jingxia turned to say a few words to another evolver, then turned to look at the killer whale and said loudly: "Within 10 days, you will deal with the Jiaodong Peninsula. Regarding the matter, we promise to melt the ice within one kilometer of the East China Sea."