57

☆ 57. Chapter 57

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 57

"It's the second type." Jing Xia immediately interrupted Qi Yang and said, "If it's the first type, then he doesn't need to face the mutated beasts by himself at all, because he's almost like everyone else. Invincible."

Qi Yang's meaningful gaze lingered on Jing Xia for a long time, with a trace of imperceptible approval.

After a long time, he nodded slightly and said: "Yes, my inference is the second one. However, since we have inferred more than 90% of the possible conclusions, the top priority now is-how to deal with this?

" As soon as the question was raised, the atmosphere of the heated discussion in the room instantly fell silent.

Seeing that Jing Xia and Ji Chuan Cheng both had sullen expressions and did not answer, they seemed to be hesitating how to evaluate an acquaintance. In comparison, Qi Yang had no such concerns. He joked: "Su Weishang's ability is very important to the S City base, or... it is extremely important to the entire human race." His heart suddenly

thumped. With a sound, Jing Xia immediately raised his head and looked at Qi Yang, with a little hesitation on his handsome and beautiful face: "Do you want to... make good use of Su Weishang and make him a mainstay in the human base camp?"

Reason told Jing Xia that having Su Weishang with this kind of special ability is indeed someone that humans need to focus on cultivating. But...in his heart, he could not forget the crazy and vicious eyes and vicious and malicious words of the young man before he died. Although Su Weishang behaved flawlessly except for himself, but...

a person who could calmly plan and kill his biological brother with excitement and pleasure, even for all mankind, Jing Xia absolutely did not believe that he could selflessly dedicate himself. And deeply trusted by mankind.

Talent without virtue is a dangerous commodity.

Such people should be isolated.

Secretly making up his mind, Jing Xia even decided that if Qi Yang insisted on reusing Su Weishang, he would get rid of him even if it was an assassination attempt. After that, Qi Yang laughed out loud: "Xiao Xiazi, you can actually Do you think I will reuse Su Weishang?"

This scene was completely different from what he had imagined, leaving Jingxia completely stunned.

Shouldn't it be...a debate and argument between opposing opinions?

How come it seems...

"I knew what kind of person Su Weishang was when I first met him. I, Qi Yang, wouldn't care about him just for this small dimension. He might be able to become A very important chess piece, but it will definitely not affect the overall situation." On the elegant and delicate face, the pair of red star silver-rimmed glasses reflected the dazzling light under the light, making Jingxia unable to see Qi Yang's expression clearly.

He pushed his eyes on the bridge of his nose and said with a smile: "Okay, Major Ji, you've been watching the show for long enough. Just issue an order directly to decide Su Weishang's stay."

Jing Xia immediately turned to look at Ji Sichuan Cheng.

This sentence made Jingxia suddenly think of the man beside him who had been silent for a long time. He had been standing silently for a long time, and even Jingxia had forgotten the existence of the other man.

I saw that the handsome and profound man's facial features were more profound and three-dimensional under the white light shining down from his head. He stared at himself silently for an unknown amount of time, his thin lips slightly raised, with a hint of satisfaction and joy in his expression.