42

☆ 42. Chapter 42

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42

In the following week, Su Weishang had never felt that he was so at home in the S City base.

In the past, he had always been a well-rounded and friendly person in the S city base, but among this group of evolvers, except for a small number of gangsters who were originally from the bottom of society, most of them respected their strength. His powers are not really powerful, so he is really hard to please. Every time, someone would even laugh and say: "The Wu Jiqing who is with you is indeed very powerful."

Such remarks made him involuntarily smile. Then he thought that in his previous life, he was also placed in the first wave of counterattacks to attack the mutant beasts, and because of this... he became the first batch of evolvers to die because of resisting the beast tide.

And all this has been too long.

It's late autumn, and the warm and warm sunshine is no longer as bright as it was a few months ago. The competition area of ​​the training base often hears the sounds of competition between evolvers, causing dust to fly. Su Weishang narrowed his eyes and watched Wu Jiqing fighting an evolver with thunder powers.

Under the bright and dazzling sunlight, Su Weishang's transparent and clear eyes were like a beautiful amber stone embedded in that exquisite and beautiful face. He calmly held the piece of green jade in his pocket, and his initially timid mood suddenly felt confident.

In this life, nothing is the same.

Is not it?

The bright red lips like petals were slightly raised, and Su Weishang showed a smile that was determined to win. What he didn't realize was that while he was standing on the high ground in the competition area watching Wu Jiqing fight fiercely, some people were also standing on the three-story building of the training base, observing him carefully.

"On November 3, 2015, Su Weishang and Wu Jiqing trained together in the test area. There is nothing abnormal so far.

The short and thin man recorded it on the paper he carried with him, then quickly folded the paper into a small path and ordered someone to send it out quickly. The small piece of paper was transmitted to an underground laboratory of the research institute 500 meters away within a few minutes. The handsome and elegant man opened it lightly and looked at it, then smiled suddenly.

"Tell No. 3 that what I want is his every move, even if he coughs, have it all memorized."

"Yes."

The mantis stalks the cicada, followed by the oriole.

The eyes hidden in the dark are always the last thing people think of.

----------

"I remember that this injury you got was from the first time we went out to the border to kill the drug lord Bao Zi Zhang, right?"

A man's big, charming hair was casually curled up. Tie them into a bunch and tie them high behind your head. Even in such a depressed apocalypse, Qin Chu could always come up with various tricks and not treat himself badly. She has bright red lips and a pair of extremely thin high heels. Even the simplest white coat can't cover up her proud S-shaped figure.

She just sat gracefully on the side of the table, curled her bright lips, and said with a low smile: "Anyway, nothing will happen, so I'll just do it, Yu Kai."

Because of the training these days. , Yu Kai's skin is a little darker, but he doesn't look ugly, but looks more handsome and sunny. The sleeve of his left arm was pulled up, exposing most of his arm. A hideous scar was seen across most of his arm, twisting and turning like a centipede.