3

☆ 3. Chapter 3

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3

The whole house is mainly in the minimalist post-modern style, with almost a large blank space and not much decoration. Just like Ji Chuancheng, Jing Xia felt a blast of cold air as soon as he entered the room, making him shiver unconsciously.

Ji Chuancheng directly placed the large and small bags next to the fabric sofa in the living room. Jing Xia had just entered the room and before she could take a breath, her eyes were on the man sitting on the back of the sofa, smiling and saying hello to him. The woman was stunned.

"Hey, little bastard, long time no see."

Jing Xia's eyes widened suddenly, and Jing Xia stood stiffly on the spot, staring blankly at the bright and beautiful woman.

Her long, thick golden hair was all tied back, with the tail ends casually resting on her fair shoulders. It was the most charming and wavy style. Even in such a panic moment, she still wore exquisite makeup, and her plump lips were the brightest red color.

Jingxia exclaimed: "Qin...Sister Qin?! Why are you here?!"

Listening to the young man's surprised cry, Qin Chu chuckled lightly, stretched his arms lightly and walked off the back of the sofa. . Wearing 10CM golden stiletto heels, this lady with a royal style walked up to Jing Xia, first smiled softly, and then stretched out her hand to pinch the delicate skin without mercy.

"Sister Qin!"

After pinching twice with satisfaction, Qin Chu let go with a smile and said, "What? You are allowed to come to the young master, but you can't let me come to you? Look at your shocked look just now. Do you want to drive your sister Qin away?"

Qin Chu is not young, two years older than Ji Chuancheng, and he has grown up with Ji Chuancheng and Jing Xia since he was a child. Her father is General Ji's dedicated military doctor, and almost every generation of the Qin family has been a military doctor. Qin Chu naturally inherited his father's legacy, and now he is even better than his predecessors, becoming an outstanding military doctor.

Since Qin Chu's father died of illness when Qin Chu was five years old, Qin Chu was adopted by General Ji and lived in the Ji family since he was a child.

Jing Xia lowered her head in frustration and murmured in a low voice: "No way, you can come to see your young master anytime you want, and I didn't stop you."

Qin Chu couldn't help but raise his red lips after hearing this, and applied it The right hand with the pink nail polish was ready to train this little bastard again. But as soon as her hand was raised halfway, someone suddenly grabbed it. She looked around in confusion and saw Ji Chuan looking at her with narrowed eyes and an indifferent expression, saying: "Okay, stop making trouble. I Let's go to the study room upstairs to talk with Jingxia first."

Hearing this, Qin Chu blinked helplessly. She obeyed Ji Chuancheng's words, so she had no choice but to let Jingxia go. Jing Xia, on the other hand, felt much more relaxed. He took a deep breath, and then followed Ji Chuancheng up the spiral staircase to the second floor.

When the thick and smooth mahogany door slammed shut behind Jingxia, he listened to the crisp sound of the lock tongue and the key, and then he completely relaxed.

Ji Chuancheng walked straight forward and sat down in front of the maroon lambskin sofa by the window, then raised his head and asked, "What are you going to tell me?"

Jingxia then took his eyes back from the entire study room, then raised his head He walked to the single sofa opposite Ji Chuancheng and sat down. The study room is large, but only contains the simplest office supplies. Chenmu's bookshelf is filled with all kinds of books, most of which are in foreign languages, which Jingxia doesn't like.