36

☆ 36. Chapter 36

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

The yellowish dim light seemed much brighter perhaps because of the bright light reflected by the spinning water ball. Jing Xia stared at the water polo for a long time. He subconsciously raised his hand to make one, but when the small clear water polo rotated and grew to a radius of five centimeters, it exploded again.

Cold and transparent water sprinkled Jingxia's hand.

Ji Chuan lowered his eyes and looked at Jing Xia's behavior. A smile flashed in his eyes and he quickly covered it up, saying: "Well, it should be considered as a double superpower."

Jing Xia raised his hand angrily and wanted to take the palm of his hand. The water was wiped clean on the hem of the clothes, but before he could do anything, Ji Chuan presented a white and simple square handkerchief. He was surprised for a moment, then took it without thinking much and wiped his hands, raised his head and asked: "How come you have double powers? There was no such thing in your previous life! Could it be that... you hid it from me?"

Yue The more he thought about it, he felt it was very possible. Jing Xia nodded: "The possibility is not small. If you have double powers, then this is very precious. Only a few people know about it, so it should be hidden from the rest of us."

When he heard the word "other people", Ji Chuancheng's sharp eyes narrowed in displeasure, and then whispered: "I will never hide it from you."

Jing Xia was stunned: "Huh?

" Looking at the young man's puzzled look, his thin lips slightly hooked, Ji Chuancheng smiled lowly and said: "Because it is absolutely impossible for me to hide it from you, which means that I did not have this power in my previous life. So, there are only two reasons in total. First, I didn't discover this power myself, and second..." He deliberately lengthened his tone to arouse the other party's curiosity.

As expected, Jingxia asked anxiously: "Second what?" "

Second, what happened this time because of some mistake or accident that allowed me to have this second power."

At this point, Jingxia happened to have already Wipe your hands clean. Without thinking, he directly stuffed the wet square handkerchief into Ji Chuancheng's hand, not caring about the other person's sudden stiffness.

Touching his chin, Jing Xia thought for a long time and said, "Is it Qi Yang's az reagent? Using my blood as a primer and then injecting it into you, will your powers mutate?!"

Ji Chuan Cheng nodded: "Yes, I guess so." He quietly folded the small handkerchief with his eyes lowered, his movements gentle, his eyes serious, and then he gently put it into his pocket.

"Damn it, what did Qi Yang do!!!"

When Jing Xia angrily rushed out of the small inner room and found Qi Yang, this gentle and handsome man was discussing something with Qin Chu. Although he did not have a good sense of this person, when talking about some professional knowledge, Qin Chu was able to discuss it seriously.

And Jing Xia's strong fist hit Qi Yang's chest hard. Without any precautions, Qi Yang took two steps back and coughed for a long time while covering his chest.

"Qi Yang, you bastard, what on earth is that az of yours? What are the side effects?!"

Qi Yang reluctantly stood up, clutching his still painful chest, with a smile on his lips, but his brows were tightened because of the pain. Puckered up. He looked helplessly at the angry Jing Xia over there, and asked funnyly: "It's been almost a month, why did you just think of asking about this now?"