83

☆ 83. Chapter 83

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 83

"You will kill me."

Qi Yang raised the corners of his lips slightly, with a calm smile on his face, as if what he said was not something related to life safety, but a simple greeting.

Behind him, Lieutenant Chen, Zhang Bendan and others were frightened and turned pale when they heard his words.

Lieutenant Chen: "Major Qi! You will not die. I have been ordered to protect your safety. I will not let anything happen to you."

Unlike Lieutenant Chen's reckless bluntness, Zhang Bendan's mind was quite flexible. He only learned from Qi Yang and S1 roughly inferred what happened in a few sentences. When all the essential truths were plainly placed before his eyes, Zhang Bendan couldn't help but think of Qi Yang's solemnity when he said the sentence "It can talk" with a serious face. He also remembered... when he saw it with his own

eyes. This handsome and harmless man skinned and cramped the once ferocious beast with one knife.

He half-opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but when the words came to his lips, nothing came out. He could only turn into a deep sigh: "Major Qi, you did not do the experiment alone. We should all stay." Come down and accompany you. It can have the strength to take revenge, and none of us can escape."

The noisy and harsh wind blew through the empty streets, picking up the fine sand and gravel on the ground, making the air seem turbid. Two tall, thin and upright people stood opposite each other. One of them lowered his eyes slightly with an indifferent expression, while the other raised his head slightly with a fearless expression.

Qi Yang's heart tightened slightly when he saw S1's extremely cold expression. He heard Zhang Bendan's words that sounded like self-destruction, but he suddenly smiled and said, "You go ahead and ignore me. It's me he wants to kill, not you."

Zhang Bendan's words were ostensibly saying that S1 would not let go of those present. Everyone, in fact, linked the safety of their own group to Qi Yang, implying that S1 was unable to defeat four people with two fists, and none of them was willing to leave Qi Yang and escape alone.

Zhang Bendan was a little anxious when he heard Qi Yang's words: "Major Qi, you are like this..." "

This is a military order. Let's go. This is my last order to you."

Zhang Bendan was so anxious that his eyes turned red. Struggling to say something else, he took a step forward, but was suddenly blocked by a strong and powerful arm. Lieutenant Chen was seen looking at Qi Yang's thin back with a solemn expression, and said nothing for a long time.

Zhang Bendan said anxiously: "Lieutenant Chen!"

This powerful soldier seemed not to hear his words, and still looked at Qi Yang's back solemnly. After a long while, he suddenly put his feet together, put the five fingers of his right hand together on his temple, and performed a standard military salute.

"Yes! Major Qi!"

After speaking, he turned around without hesitation and looked at the group of researchers in white coats behind him. These young or mature faces all turned pale at this time, and the corners of their eyes turned red, understanding what he meant.

Lieutenant Chen's eyes flicked back and forth on all of them, then looked at the leader Zhang Bendan, and sighed: "Assistant Zhang, Professor Qi ordered me to take you to the nearest emergency shelter. Please cooperate with my work. ."