65

☆ 65. Chapter 65

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65

The moonlight was cold and cold, without any warmth. There was silence in the room, as if time had frozen in space. Except for the two objects on the spacious white bed in the center, there was no movement at all.

"Hmm..."

A low muffled sound suddenly sounded.

The sharp and sharp blade stopped about half a centimeter away!

The man lying on the bed frowned slightly, with a struggling look on his delicate and handsome face, which was caused by something he was dreaming about. Because he was too thin, his cheekbones bulged slightly, and his chest rose and fell slowly as he breathed.

The mutated beast's claws were still in mid-air, and the round beast pupils no longer had the terrifying murderous aura and blood in them, and were as clear and transparent as a young child. It looked at the man who was very close to it in confusion. With just a slightly deeper breath, the sharp blades on its five claws could pass through the man's tall nose and pierce straight down!

Time passed slowly like this, no one moved or said a word.

The mutated beast blinked and stared blankly at the sleeping man's face, showing no reaction at all.

"Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssing

, and seems to not understand the current situation. Just after this sound, a brighter white light flashed suddenly. The light was extremely dazzling and brilliant, like the day rising suddenly, competing with the silver glow of the moon.

After a few seconds, the light gradually dimmed. At the same time -

a pale and thin man suddenly appeared on the edge of the big bed!

His body was covered with hideous and horrific wounds, and because he was completely naked, he was cruelly exposed. From the three wounds about three centimeters long at the Achilles tendon to the dense scars on the calf. Some were burned by fire, corroded by acidic liquid, and more were scratched out with an extremely sharp scalpel, covering the entire skinny back!

His body was very soft, or in other words, he was slumped on the edge of the bed as if he had no bones.

His lower body was too soft and he collapsed on the ground. His upper body reluctantly grabbed the white bed quilt to stabilize his body. The black hair was very long, reaching past the ears and almost reaching the shoulders. The area covered by the hair was illuminated by the moonlight, revealing a wound across the entire head.

Although it has become scarred, you can clearly feel the painful internal pain from the cut.

The lines of his jaw are very strong and smooth, his lips are very thin, the bridge of his nose is straight, and his eyes are long and narrow and sunken into the eye sockets, giving him a strange and alien feeling. His eyes were beautiful and translucent white, as hazy and ethereal as the most beautiful opals, but there was a long, thin silver line in the middle, hinting at the animal nature that was different from humans.

On that face that should have been beautiful, there were countless small wounds, scattered and scattered, making the face look very ugly and unbearable to look at. The most serious one even cut deeply from the left cheek to the right side, dividing the bridge of the nose into two halves, exposing the white bones in the middle, which was horrific and ugly.

"Yang...Yang?"

Those transparent eyes were clean and clear, not stained by any clutter of the world, reflecting the delicate face on the bed, blinking quietly. Slowly, he tilted his head and looked at the person in front of him without understanding anything.