81

☆ 81. Chapter 81

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81

The sound of the horn seemed to be echoing in the quiet and vast valley, passing through the nine twists and turns, passing through the layers of cement concrete, and reaching the three underground floors, making everyone in the laboratory Everyone heard it clearly.

The first sound was the approaching beast tide.

The second sound was a wave of A-level beasts.

The third sound was a wave of S-class beasts.

The fourth sound...

Qi Yang had already started to act when he heard the third sound.

He was the only one in the messy laboratory. He quickly pressed the combination of the safe and stuffed the glass bottle containing the green stone into his pocket. At the same time, he was just about to put Jiji into the pocket of his white coat, but before he could move, he saw the little guy leaping into the pocket without hesitation, holding the smooth glass bottle in his pocket and refusing to let go.

After being surprised for a moment, Qi Yang and the little guy abandoned the entire laboratory's research equipment and ran out of the room.

There was chaos outside. Many assistants and researchers went out of the safe passage in an orderly manner. When they saw Qi Yang coming, they quickly made way for a passage.

At this time, more valuable people must be given the opportunity to escape safely first.

Qi Yang didn't show too much humility. He quickly walked up the safety stairs.

Staying underground can only be a trap. Even if the enemy may not be able to attack the research institute located at the core of the base, they must get out from here first.

When Qi Yang walked through the long passages and corridors and arrived outside the house, he looked up and saw the sky lit by fire. The distant east was full of smoke, fire reflected the sky, and the air was turbid. The shouts and howls coming from more than ten kilometers away made all the researchers who had just come out of the laboratory immediately understand what was happening.

"Major Qi, we have just confirmed that all the people in the research institute have fled to a safe place." A sweaty man in military uniform hurriedly ran over from the corner. It seemed that he had just found Qi Yang and the others. He immediately He said: "Professor Qi, please find a place to hide quickly. Please come with me and others!"

Qi Yang looked around to make sure that there was no one in the empty building, and then solemnly nodded to the soldier. "Well, let's go."

A group of nearly ten people quickly walked through the corridor and exited the institute's gate, heading towards the emergency shelter.

On the beach embankment about ten kilometers away, all the evolvers have been prepared for this scene.

Over the past four months, enemy attacks from time to time have caused casualties to the base, while also training their ability to respond to battles. Among these evolvers, soldiers who have received systematic training account for only a very small part. However, in such a stressful apocalypse, no matter how ordinary people are, they are destined not to be as mediocre as they were before the apocalypse. commonplace.

The sonorous and powerful sound of sword slashing sounded from time to time on the bloody battlefield, occasionally mixed with the impact of guns and cannons. One blow can turn an A-level mutant into a blood mist.