112

☆ 112. Chapter 112 Rupture 3

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 112 Rupture 3

The mutated beast has been standing in the sky. It lowered its head and looked at Ji Chuan. After a long time, it suddenly slowly raised the corners of its lips, revealing a scary and dangerous smile, and then slowly walked down the sky, stopping about five meters away from Ji Chuancheng.

"Human, you are very good."

Ji Chuancheng was not moved at all by these words of praise. He looked coldly at the mutant beast's stern eyebrows and repeated again: "What on earth made you decide?" Determined to negotiate with humans?"

Qin Chu was a little confused. But what happened next completely restructured her worldview.

It turns out that probably since the second beast wave struck, the king of mutated beasts has noticed abnormalities on the entire earth. The climate has gradually become colder from the previous heat, and the temperature has begun to decrease at a speed that is so slow that it is difficult to detect. Because the speed is so slow, it can only be regarded as cold so far, so humans and most mutant beasts have not noticed it.

But the king of mutant beasts felt it.

If the situation is allowed to develop like this, the sea water will definitely freeze, and the survival of the mutant beasts will become a big problem.

It began to think of the humans on the shore.

At first, the mutant beasts' attacks on humans were just spontaneous behaviors, and they were in an inevitable and absolute conflict due to racial conflict. But since the first beast wave and the mutant conger eel spread the declaration, everything has been the plan of the mutant beast king.

It wants humans to become their subordinates.

Human beings are weak in military force, but their wisdom is unmatched by mutant beasts.

Even that king is not sure that it will be able to evolve intelligence that surpasses humans, let alone the peak creativity of the human species in times of crisis.

Therefore, it chose such a violent method. If it hadn't found that the war with humans became more and more difficult every time, this vicious mutant beast might still not choose to cooperate, but insist on making humans its vassals.

Next comes negotiation.

From then on, the Pacific Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Oceania and South America all belonged to the mutant beast race, while the rest of the areas were still within the scope of human activities.

Under the powerful force of mutant beasts, humans were forced to sign such a "territory cession" agreement. But when Ji Chuancheng, as the representative of China, was the last one to sign the agreement after other representatives from around the world, all humans breathed a sigh of relief.

Among them, the representatives from China let out a long sigh, and everyone felt that the burden on their shoulders was lightened.

When the U.S. representatives in North America learned about this, they arrogantly refused to sign the agreement. But when the mutant beast king chopped the two elite evolvers behind him into bloody foam without blinking an eye, the representative was horrified to discover: This mutant beast didn't even move a hair!

With such a powerful strength, humans still dont have any weapons that can compete with it!

Being able to cooperate is already the best that humans with low current strength can achieve.