116

☆ 116. Chapter 116 No man is an island 2

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116 No one is an island 2

The bright red blood splashed out from the big hole in S1's chest, and little blood flowers stained Qi Yang's pale face, like small and beautiful flowers, blooming with magnificent and charming beauty. .

Qi Yang's fingers were trembling, and he was a little unsteady holding the big stone.

An unmeasurable amount of blood spurted out from S1's mouth, and more blood kept flowing downward from the corners of his mouth. But that sudden sound was the fact that Qi Yang dared not face the most.

He raised his head suddenly, and his eyes fell into a pair of dark and cold eyes, and then - an

earth-shaking rotation.

"Bang -"

The blood-stained stones were thrown off and hit the rocks nearby, making a collision sound.

The white coat on his body was already torn and stained with dust and blood. At this time, because of his up and down posture, he was pressed down by the handsome and gentle man, and was pressed against the sand. Some black torn clothing material hangs down, contrasting with the white coat, creating a strange contrasting beauty.

Qi Yang stared blankly at the man pressing on him.

"Pap tap tap -", drops of blood dripped from the other person's mouth onto Qi Yang's face, sliding down along the curvature of the face, slipping to the corner of the mouth, Qi Yang stretched out his tongue and gently Licking the ground.

Sweet.

There was no anger in S1's eyes.

It seemed that his deep and dark pupils should never reflect any light, but now, Qi Yang's slightly dazed face was reflected in them. There was still blood flowing down from the corner of his mouth, but it slowly disappeared. Even the big hole in his chest began to heal slowly.

"Why?"

A hoarse voice sounded suddenly, as if it was being rubbed on sandpaper.

Qi Yang was stunned: "What?"

"Why...do you have to wait until now to kill me?"

Qi Yang was silent and did not answer.

"It has been five days since I became conscious. You have been watching and talking, and you have had thoughts of killing, but you have never done anything. Tonight, what made you have this idea?"

Senhan's cold wind came from The calm sea breeze blew over, dispersing the thick smell of blood in the air.

Qi Yang didn't say a word.

s1's hands that pressed Qi Yang tightened even more, his teeth clenched, and blood began to flow from the corners of his mouth.

"I originally thought that today might be my last chance. If I didn't take action, I might never be able to kill you." Qi Yang's low sighing voice seemed particularly distant in the rich night. "But I was wrong. If... I had known that you were conscious five days ago, then I would never have waited so long." A look of

despair and hurt flashed through those dark pupils, and S1 stared quietly. Looking at Qi Yang, the other party didn't seem to want to look at him at all, but looked away. Therefore, Qi Yang did not see that even blood could not hinder the perfection. The face that looked like a work of nature showed a sad and lonely look.