How you meet

Not to post fruits basket on here but we have an RP of fruits basket. We already have tohru, Kyo, and Haru so if your interested DM me. It's on discord.

Izuku

I was about to walk back home from school. It wasn't the best school but I really wanted to get into UA's support class.

I was walking out of school and saw a notebook fly out of a window. I noticed which window it flew out and stretched my legs to look in the room.

"If you want a quirk that bad try taking a swan dive off the roof nerd." A blonde boy yelled. I noticed the green haired boy on the ground and he looked scared.

"Hey I think you dropped this." I told him. The green haired boy turned around and smiled before wiping his tears away. "I'm Y/n L/n by the way!"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya it's nice to meet you!" He told me. "Let's be friends!"

Bakugou

"Stupid math equation can't get it right!" I whispered. I was sitting in the library and my glasses were falling off my face.

"Hey nerd need help?" A blonde boy asked me. It was Bakugou he was troublesome but he was smart. "Hey weirdo I'm talking to you."

"Oh uhh yeah I do need help." I whispered. He sat down next to me and reviewed my math homework. "Oh your in the same class as me here just copy down my answers I'm not good at explaining." I quickly copied down his answers and packed up my things

"Th-Thank you." I told him. He just rolled his eyes.

Todoroki

"Don't be out too late dear!" My aunt called out to me. I nodded before running off. My aunt was the one who always took care of me. I don't remember much of my parents but that didn't really matter.

I walked up to the park and started swinging. Some little boy next to me who's eye was covered up with a bandage was looking down.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me with shock.

"N-no I just came here with my sister I don't have anyone to play with though." He told me

"Let's be friends then. I'm Y/n L/n!" I abruptly told him.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki nice to meet you." He told me. He cracked a small smile. We ended up playing until it was almost dark.

"Oh I have to go I hope I see you around!" I smiled. He hugged me before I left.

"Bye Y/n." He whispered. I waved after I started running.

Iida

It was getting late and I couldn't find my dog anywhere. I was beginning to lose hope. This was a dumb idea to do in a thunderstorm.

"Hey are you alright it's not safe to be out here in this kind of weather." A male voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a tall blue haired male holding an umbrella.

"I'm fine I'm just looking for my dog who ran off after I tried getting in my house." I told him.

"Here let's look together." He offered. "I am Tenya Iida and I'm a first year at UA."

"Oh I go there too but I'm in general studies. My name is Y/n L/n." I told him. He smiled at me. We walked a few more blocks and eventually found my dog in an alleyway. To my surprise there were about 5 puppies there as well. "So I know we have only spoke once but I trust you can you help me carry these puppies back to my house?"

"Of course L/n can I keep one of these little guys when they are old enough?" He asked me. I nodded and laughed. "Let's be friends!"

"Yeah let's be friends!" I laughed.

Denki

"I was walking back from the arcade and this girl I don't know just kisses me out from nowhere." My brother told me. I of course wasn't listening to this weird story so I got up and sat with a random person hoping they would be better then your brother.

"Hey is that guy bothering you?" A blonde guy asks.

"He's my brother I signed up for this." I laughed. He smiled at me and started laughing a bit. "Your really cute. I like a person with E/c eyes."

"Are you a perv or something?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Nononononono!" He denied. "I just like to see people's reactions to what I say. Seems like your used to this?"

"Too much in fact my brothers friends won't leave me alone. It's nice to have a guy friend to doesn't talk to you like they are the king." I told him. He looked at me shocked I think I shocked him so much that he went stupid.

"Hey!" He said whirl holding his thumbs up. It was hard to hold in laughter and my brother looked at me really confused. This was gonna be a fun friendship.

Shoji

I was sitting in class waiting for it to start when a guy with a light blue mask came in from the door. He happened to sit right next to me.

"Hi I'm Mezo Shoji nice to meet you." His arm said. "I know I'm a bit strange but you don't need to worry!"

"Oh I wasn't scared I just this you look cool. I'm Y/n L/n by the way." I told him. He looked at me shocked like no one has ever gave him a compliment. A small amount of blush then appeared on his face.

"Th-Thank you! Want to sit next to me at lunch today?" He asks. I nodded and we ended up talking before class began.

Hi if you don't know me I go by max thank you for coming to my new story.

I am gladly taking requests and I can do anything! If you haven't already check out my other stories!

Have a great day!