PDA?

Izuku

Yes when you both were younger but when you both got older it would just turn into hand holding. The paparazzi didn't need to know what goes on.

Bakugou

The occasional peck on the cheek but that's about it. He might hold your hand in crowded places so he doesn't lose you but other than that nothing. He shows it at home.

Todoroki

I mean sorta if you let him. He likes to hold your hand sometimes he will give you a peck on the cheek if you look down but other than that no

Iida

Big no he finds it weird that people show a lot of affection in public and he thinks that it's really gross. It's invasion of privacy to him. You understand it but he is very cuddly once you get home.

Kaminari

Heck yes sometimes you literally have to pry him off of you just to stay away. People usually ask if your okay and this isn't just a stranger being weird. Once you explain it he gets embarrassed and just holds your hand for a bit.

Shoji- based off of my shoji story a bit.

Depends on where you two are going. If it's the park he'll let you rest in his arms while he puts his head on your head. If it's a restaurant or something he would just hold your hand. (I love this boy so much)

Sero

Yeah usually when he's done with work and your watching him he would do the spider man kiss where he's upside down and you kiss him. He loves you too much.

Kirishima

Not really but he will say he loves you in public. He gives you hugs and kisses you head. He finds it weird that couples would literally make out in public. He shows you affection at home.

Dabi

Not at all since you both never go out and if you do your just causing havoc on everyone. That's all I could really tell you.