🍋🎂 a special birthday suprise (shoji x reader) part 1

So I'm finally sick so I'm gonna get started on this this is only the first part since the second art is gonna be fluff.

The day was after Valentine's Day and of course your boyfriend's birthday! You knew he got you something but you couldn't figure out what it was. He went off to train and you went into his room to find out what he got you. But before you could do that someone stopped you.

"Y/n you need to distract Shoji before we get his party ready we know you can do that!" Iida told me. I nodded and ran off. "We'll text you when we're ready!" Now you had an excuse to go up to his room.

"Come on of course it's on the top of his closet!" You grumbled. You threw a pillow to knock the box down and you laughed as the pillow was now stuck. "Welp I'm gonna get yelled at but I don't care!"

You peered inside the box and it was an outfit. You opened it a bit more and saw that it was lacy and really thin fabric. You looked around and got the outfit on.

It was really revealing most of your cleavage and hugged your body nicely. You put on the stockings that were able to hook to the outfit. You then realized what he had got you and it was skimpy lingerie. God dammit.

Someone opened the door and you looked who it was. Shoji just stared at me with confusion and I saw the tent in his pants.

"I can explain!" You yelled. He walked over to you and pinned you against the wall.

"No need to hun." He whispered as your lips connected. His tongue brushed the bottom of your lips. You parted them as he snuck his tongue in your mouth.

He slowly moved down to your neck trying to find where to make you moan the most. He finally found it and kept abusing the spot until he made a big blue and purple spot.

He pulled down on the lacy bra I was wearing. My breast spilled out and he didn't do anything about it except he now he moved down to my core.

He pushed down the underwear and I was practically sitting on his face. He licked my core causing shivers going up my spine. My legs were getting wobbly and I fell onto his face which he clearly didn't mind.

"My my are you getting turned on by this?" Shoji asked. I opened my eyes and nodded. A knot in my stomach started forming and I didn't have enough time to tell him I was cumming. The knot popped and got on Shoji's face and I bit on my knuckle so I wouldn't be too loud.

He slowly made his was upwards on my body and undid his shirt and pants. The bulge in his boxers was bigger then I thought it would be. He wrapped my legs around him and moved my underwear down more.

"Shoji happy birthday!" I whispered in his ear. He smiled and pushed his boxers down a lot. His thing was dripping with precum. His eyes were full with lust and his face was red.

"Heh thanks now are you ready?" He whispered. I nodded and he lined up he sword to my entrance. He slowly pushed himself in and I grabbed his shoulder and sunk my teeth into his shoulder so I wouldn't be loud.

"Did you get a condom?" I asked as the pain got better. "If not you can just pull out." He nodded and rammed into me again and again. My moans got louder and louder and shoji was grunting into my ear.

He started going harder and my moans became more louder. He knew we would get in troubled we were caught so he stuck a finger into my mouth. Not expecting what I would do next.

My tongue swirled around his fingers and I started sucking on them.

"Shit I'm gonna cum babe." Shoji pulled out and came onto the floor below us. I came after him and I bit on his fingers and they started bleeding. "Ouch!"

"Heh sorry about that here let me get the med kit from your bathroom." I told him. I got up and got some bandages from his bathroom. I patched his fingers up and I cleaned where I bite him a few times. "Is that better?"

"Yeah you didn't have to do this." He told me.

"Nonsense it's your birthday after all!" I told him. I got the towel from his bathroom and cleaned up our mess that we made. Then my phone buzzed.

Idiot #7

Everything is ready just bring shoji down here now.

"Oh we have plans remember let's go!" You told him. He seemed confused and got a clean nice shirt on.