When your parents/gardians meet him for the first time

Midoriya

UA held a dinner for parents and siblings for the adults to meet each other. You were trying to find a place to sit and he tackled you before you could say hi.

"Oh you must be Y/n nice to meet you." His mom said. Your mom and Inko started talking a bit and you both just watched them from a far.

Bakugou

When he told his parents that he had a date then they asked to meet you. You did and your family met him too.

Your mom liked how soft his hair was and he blew up in her face. She smashed his head into the table with the biggest grin.

Todoroki

He was invited to meet your aunt for the first time and he loved talking to her and she knew how he felt with his anger.

He finally felt a family where he could be himself and just talk.

Iida

Your mom thought he was a bit of a suck up at first but then she realized this was how he is all the time and soon just asked him to keep an eye on you.

Denki

Your parents thought he was weird and just kinda went along with when he said something wrong. They would always ask you if he was the one and you nodded.

Shoji

Your parents were scared of him at first but then realized he was a sweetheart and he loved animals any shape or size.

Sero

Your parents actually liked him and he showed up to meet your parents high. You just smiled and he talked a lot about cars that he didn't know when he was high.

Kirishima

He met your actual parents at your wedding and they didn't like him. He didn't like them either they were snobby and always trying to get him to go with your sister.

Tamaki

He actually loves talking to your mom about baking and your dad likes to talk about hero things with him. Tamaki likes how easy it is talking to your parents.

Shinsou

Present mic and Aizawa think he's fine and that there adopted kid could do a bit better then that. Eri likes to play dolls with the both of you.

Aizawa

Your parents to put it short think he's strange and how he's always tired. They first met when they decided to ask parents if they think dorms is the best solution.

Dabi

He met your mom and she hates him. He got her a nice necklace as a present he stole off of a dead girl but hey it's the thought that counts.