🍋 a kitty and master (aizawa x neko! Reader)

"Sho sho!" You yelled as he came home

"Sho sho!" You yelled as he came home. Your tail was wagging and your ears perked up.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Someone with an animal ability turned me into a cat! Mew!" You purred. "It's really strange with all the noises I can make!" You then started making really weird cat noises. Then Aizawa scooped you up carrying you upstairs.

Your cats must have thought you were a new cat in the house since they were trying to get into the master bedroom.

"Shush it Leo and snowball!" Aizawa yelled at them. His lips quickly connected with yours. He broke away at the cats still pawing at the door. "Go away mommy is a half cat human hybrid!" They stopped and went off to do something.

He went down to your neck as he nipped at it while making small hickys during the process. Your tail was swinging back and forth since you liked it a lot.

He slowly took off your shirt revealing your lacy bra that he always loved to see you in. He bit down on your bra strap slowly guiding it down to your arm. He did the same with your other bra strap.

"I'm gonna make you feel great baby." He growled as he put you on his lap facing the mirror in your room. "You look great as a kitty cat." He pulled down on your bra making your right breast fall out of it.

He unhooked your bra in the back and your bra just fell off in a single second. He threw it on the lamp and started massaging your breast making you hold your breath.

"Now baby show me what you can do." He whispered as he played with your tail. You slid off of him and unbuttoned his pants. You also slid down your short skirt. He smirked knowing what you were gonna do next.

A drip of precum dripped from his cock. You licked it up and he shuttered a bit. You took in his whole thing and slid your tongue all around it.

"Great job kitty." He said to you as he gave to a collar with a chain on it. You put it on and Aizawa smirked at you. You really just wanted his thing inside you well it technically was but not where you wanted it. You bobbed you're head as you plunged two fingers inside of your whole.

He always loved it when you did that since he always thought you were a needy kitten. You picked up the pace sending all sorts of pleasure to him.

"Shit I'm gonna cum." Aizawa grumbled. You sucked on it a bit more until you felt something warm touch your tongue. "Swallow it!" You did and he smiled at you.

"Daddy can you fuck me now?" You asked as you got on top of him. He just smiled as he pulled your tail making you moan a bit.

"Yes kitten how hard do you want it?" He asked.

"Very fast and hard I wanna cum and have a baby." You told him while making a cat noise every few seconds. He smiled at you as he slammed you on the bed and tying a ribbon to your wrist.

He plunged two fingers into you while making a scissor line motion to stretch you out. You arched your back while giving out very small moan. He then blindfolded you.

You were waiting in anticipation you really just wanted everything to just cum to you. Then you felt something quickly go into your hole. You arched your back and a loud moan escaped your lips.

"Tell me when to keep moving." He told you. He then connected his lips with yours. He then moved to your neck and left big hickys this time.

"You can move daddy." You told him. He grabbed your tail again making you moan a shit ton.

"That was to was to get you used to what is gonna happen in a second babe." He growled as he thrusted into you. Your moans echoed through the apartment that you lived in.

His lips slowly slid down to your breast as he bit into the nipple. His dick was still pumping as fast as he could. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes for pleasure and pain at the same time.

"Sho I'm gonna cum!" You were barely able to get out. His pumping got very sloppy and I felt something warm go inside of you. He pulled out of you and fell asleep to your side.

You cuddled up against him and opened your door so your cats could come in. Leo and snowball came running in and slept on top of you both.

The next morning

"Did you really mean that like having children?" Aizawa asked as he was laying next to his wife who was still asleep. The cat ears and tail were gone now but he still was wondering about what you said.

"Yes I did Shota now go get ready for work." You laughed.

"I already called in sick." He told you as he pulled you closer. You got up for a second and the cat (4) just swarmed you. "Guys come on leave mom alone."

"You don't feed them they do this every single day." You laughed.