The patches of green (midoriya x reader)

"Hey we all should play hide and seek!" Kirishima yelled. That actually sounded like fun.

"I can play for a bit." I whispered. Kirishima smiled. He lifted my arm up and Midoriya joined in as well as Kaminari, jiro, and Todoroki.

"Alright I will count first." Todoroki said. I knew a perfect hiding spot that no one will think of looking.

"Hey Y/n let's hide together!" Midoriya whispered to me. I shook my head no and ran off to go hide in a cabinet. The greatest thing about my quirk is i can bend my body however I want.

It was a few seconds before I heard Todoroki shuffling around trying to find us. He went upstairs and I heard Iida just outside of the cabinet door speaking with someone. He was yelling so maybe at Bakugou or Sero.

"Y/n what are you doing in the cabinet?" Iida asked. I put my finger to my lips and shut the door. "Midoriya why are you hiding under the sink?"

"Hide and seek now be quiet!" He whispered to him. I heard jiro talking and she was clearly down here. Alright I'm not the seeker for the next round. Jiro wasn't allowed to look but she just sat on the couch and waited.

It had been 10 minutes and he clearly hasn't given up. He found Midoriya and shockingly didn't find me.

"Alright Y/n I'm gonna ask for a clue!" Todoroki yelled at me.

"SKREEE!" I yelled from the cabinet. Everyone except Midoriya seemed really confused. Todoroki walked over the cabinet and saw me sitting with the dishes and bowls.

"How did you get in there?" He asked. I shrugged and shrunk down in size. I then hopped out and grew back to where I was before.

"Wouldn't that count as cheating?" Jiro asked.

"No we just said anywhere in the dorm except outside." Kaminari told her. I smiled and bowed.

"The hide and seek champion for 7 years running!" I yelled.

"STOP YELLING!" Iida yelled from upstairs.

"YOUR YELLING AS WELL!" I yelled back.

"FAIR ENOUGH!" Iida yelled again.

"Wanna play another round?" Kaminari asked. I nodded and jiro began counting.