🍈When you text him a dirty message

Midoriya

You were bored to death since your parents were out of town. You decided to play with Midoriya for a bit.

You: Can you Detroit smash me tonight my parents aren't home

Him: sure?

You weren't actually expecting him to actually come over and you told him it was a joke and he was relived.

Bakugou

Your boyfriend was getting on your nerves since he kept complaining about deku over text messages.

You: if you fuck me will you shut up?

Him: hell yeah

You started laughing in the middle of class which got your phone taken way.

Todoroki

He was training with his dad because he was being annoying to him. You were cooking with your aunt since Todoroki's family was gonna come over.

You: do you want my hotdogs?

Him: yeah want me to bring a condom?

You I MENT MY AUNTS HOTDOG ROLLS

Him: well do you want me to bring a condom?

Dinner was great with you two just making jokes about your text messages.

Iida

Your boyfriend was ignoring you and Tensei took your phone to text him something.

You: fine ignore me you won't see me naked in your room right now

Him: tensei I can see you guys but Y/n go up to my room!

Who knew he could be controlling during sex

Denki

You were at Denki's house and he was in the shower. Your friend was being stupid and you were trying to ignore them but you accidentally texted Denki.

You: I will slap you tonight if you aren't
careful

Him: is this your way of saying you want sex?

You slapped him and then a make out session happened

Shoji

You both were up at 3 am texting each other when you had an idea.

You: can you just fuck me tonight

Him: umm what I can if you want.

You quietly started laughing and when he came over you told him it was a joke but his friend was sticking up.

Sero

You were with your cousins hanging out and playing video games with them. Your cousin got your phone and she started laughing.

You: I want you to fuck me while I scream your name

Him: didn't we just do that last night?

Your cousin mortified and never saw you the same since.

Kirishima

You both were hanging out when Denki and Mina decided to drag him off. You got upset and decided to text him.

You: if you don't come back right now I will tie you down while I suck on your dick!

Him: that doesn't sound too bad

He didn't come back and you did exactly that when he returned with a seagull

Dabi

You were bored and toga decided to take your phone.

You: hey Dabi wanna fuck me in the ass tonight

Him: I was already planning on it.

You slapped her and kurokiri picked you both up and put you in the corner.

Aizawa

You and him were out of town but he was running to kept in shape.

You: if you wanna you can use your capture things to tie me up and I'll let you do anything for an hour

Him: cool that's all the time I need

You were confused by his comments.