When you tell them you got raped

Midoriya

It had been a bit and you were really weak for not eating that much. He had no idea what could be going on.

"Mi-Midoriya can I tell you something?" He whispered in bed. He flipped over seeing tears prick your eyes.

"What is it Y/n?"

"I was raped a few weeks ago when you were out of town for work." You told him. "I thought you would be ashamed if I told you." He hugged you and the next day you started talking to a therapist.

Bakugou

"WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU BEEN EATING?" Bakugou yelled at you. You just looked at him with pleading eyes. "God why am I yelling?"

"If you wanna know that bad then I was raped alright! Why can't you be a better boyfriend and see that I'm hurting!" You yelled back. He went quiet and went over to give you a hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he gave you a hug. "Let's get you to a therapist or someone." You looked at him and nodded.

Todoroki

"You've never told me why I live with you instead of my parents. Is there a reason?" You asked. Todoroki was over 'watching a movie' with you.

"I thought you would have remembered!" Your aunt to you. Todoroki walked downstairs to get some water. "Well your brother sexually assaulted you when you were about 3 or 4. No one wanted you since they thought you were tainted."

"Oh I thought it was just someone broke in and my parents just didn't feel safe with me being there." You told her. Todoroki hugged you.

Iida- mentions drinking

You were late getting home for a few days now and Iida had been getting worried. Especially since you had started drinking.

"This is bad for you what's going on?" Iida asked.

"I-I can't tell you but I've been trying to get help." You told him. "I have a new therapist and I see him every week."

"Y-you are what's been going on?" Iida asked

You sighed "I was raped a few weeks ago." He hugged you and gave you cuddles for the rest of the night

Denki- I'm gonna make it your brother since Denki was with you

You were in a pissy mood around your brother and he couldn't figure out why. You were ignoring him with all your might.

"Maybe you should get your little gang under control when there drunk!" You yelled. Your brother just patted your head.

"If you can't handle the heat then get out of the sun!" He told you. You slapped him and he just looked at you.

"They literally started saying inappropriate things to me!" You yelled. He gave you a hug and apologized.

Shoji

Shoji was checking on you and you basically became a creature of the night. He finally had enough and decided to sit with you and stayed there until you ate.

"I'm not leaving until you eat!" He grumbled. You just grumbled and took a bite of the bread. "Good now what's wrong?"

"You said you would leave after I ate." You grumbled. He gave you a hug and you pushed him off of you. "Leave me alone! I got raped at that stupid night club!"

"Babe do you wanna talk about it?" Shoji asked. You started crying and nodded. He gave you a water bottle and he cuddled you while you told him what happened.

Sero

"Hello is hanta Sero here?" A police officer asked. Sero opened the door and looked confused. "Your girlfriend was raped in an alleyway earlier today she's currently at the hospital being treated for her wounds. Do you want us to take you there?"

"Of course why would I say no?" He asked as he got the keys to the car. He drove over to the hospital and you were crying as the nurses kept asking questions.

"Why can't you just treat me without asking questions you know the story!" You asked. You noticed him and he gave you a hug.

Kirishima

"So are we gonna sue him?" A roommate asked.

"It says here he went by multiple names and multiple victims it's hopeless." Your other roommate grumbled. Kirishima walked in the door and they closed everything on there computers.

He walked upstairs and you just tackled him in a hug and you were just quiet as you slept of his chest.

"What happened to her she has scratch marks all over her and where's that weird dude?" He asked.

"She was raped and the guy ran off." They told him. He was interning and fatgums agency and you all eventually found him. He gave you flowers and lots of chocolates.

Dabi
So shout out to that one person who literally wrote a whole part in a comment section

As soon as Dabi saw the guy leave he made sure you were alright. He saw you shaking and crying. He saw your bleeding scratches and just slowly patched them up.

"What happened." He whispered. "Don't lie."

"I got raped alright." You grumbled. He stopped for a second and started crying. It was weird since you've never seen him cry before. You wiped away his tears. "Don't cry it won't do any good."

"Yeah your right do you wanna talk about it." He asked.

"Let's just forget about it." You told him.

Aizawa

"You alright?" He asked you on the way home. He saw that your fist was bleeding.

"I think that's the first time I punched someone." You whispered. He laughed.

"Your a hero you should have already punched someone." He told you.

"Yeah I most use my legs for that." You told him. "Other then that I'm fine babe. He didn't get far just got my skirt off."

"I know but do you know the guy?" He asked. You shook your head no. "Alright do you have any other scars?"

"Just my other fist." You laughed. It was a small scar not big.

"That's my girl."