A dareing journey (mafia! bakugou x reader) part 2

It had been a whole year since you had joined the mafia. Your normal job was an accountant. The job was boring but paid well so that was good.

"Hey welcome back have a good day?" Kirishima asked. You shrugged and put your stuff in your room.

You noticed a case file on your desk, finally something new. You looked at the cover, green. This was clearly more important.

The traitor is a tall blonde girl with green eyes and a small body. Important dates for her: birthday...another wedding... and her moms funeral.

"Interesting then." You whispered. You signed the paperwork and took it down to the main lobby.

"So your taking it huh?" Momo asked.

"Well duh it's my sister and she was apart of us then I would want to kill her!" You grumbled. Momo smiled and laughed a bit.

I grabbed my knife and texted my sister I would come over. Bakugou would kill the fiancé well a guy that she met that she decided to marry.

The car ride there was full of Bakugou just jamming out to music. I was planning how I was gonna murder her.

We got to the house and her new fiancé was tall and buff. God is he rich or something? Her kids ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh who is this?" Your sister asked. Her eyes narrowed as she looked him up and down.

"This is my boyfriend Katsuki!" You laughed. She invited you in as she looked at your pin. She invited you to the back yard.

She just looked at you with sadness in her eyes. She just looked at you and pulled a knife out of her pocket.

Her eyes narrowed as her knife pointed to her neck.  Her hands were shaking as the knife grazed across her skin. Blood splattered everywhere mostly in the pool and turning it bright red.

You pushed the body into the water hoping that no one suspect it was you. You walked back inside to Bakugou being pinned on the ground by the strong guy.

"I'm sorry!" You whispered as you stabbed the guy through the head, causing the blade to go through his eye. You pulled the blade out and noticed the kids standing there shock on there faces as they were crying.

Bakugou pulled out a gun about to shoot the kids when I took the gun away.

"What are you doing?" He grumbled.

"We can take them in and train them!" You told him. He growled and yanked the kids into the car.

"Two things Your not aloud to talk about being in the mafia or tell anyone that we killed your parents!" Bakugou yelled.

"I didn't kill her she killed herself!" You told him. He narrowed his eyes at you and just shrugged. "Whatever as long as she's dead!"