The shower inncident (yandere! shoji x male! Reader)

The day had been a rough one and you just wanted your boyfriend to give you cuddles or something. His voice was actually really soothing and it makes you go to sleep.

Well you might have been thinking about it too much and your little friend started sticking up. The warm water trickled down your body.

You looked around in the other showers to make sure no one would hear what you were about to do.

You grabbed your dick and started pumping it precum dripping out of your hole.

"Y/n?" Shoji asked. You perked up to see shoji standing behind you.

"O-oh hey babe!" You told him. He crossed his arms and glared at you.

"Turn off the shower now!" He gruffly told you. You obeyed him and did exactly that. He then placed one hand next to your face and pulled down his mask. "Now if you moan or squirm I will tell people what you were doing in here."

He then picked you up and sat you down on a bench. He crouched down in front of you and he spread out your legs out and licked the tip of it. It sent shivers up your spine since It felt so good.

He took your whole dick into his mouth and started bobbing his head. You bit into your knuckles to not make a sound from this. It felt amazing from him and he was clearly getting frustrated.

"Are you gonna cum soon?" He asked. "You usually cum way faster when I do this." You came into his mouth and he smirked at me. "Get a towel on we're going up to your room."

You got a towel and followed shoji into your room. As soon as he shut the door he grabbed your wrist and slammed you against the door.

"You will never do that again got it!" Shoji growled into your ear.

"Y-yes sir!" You gulped. He looked at you and narrowed his eyes. His lips connected with yours as he let go of your wrist. "Wh-what are your plans to punish me?"

"If you would just let me kiss you maybe then I would be able to decide!" He grumbled. He walked over to the box under your bed and saw the gagger which he put on you. "That's for talking to much!"

He then grabbed the whip and cracked it at your feet. You dodged it and he growled at you.

"That was for trying to masterbate when you were picturing me like that!" Shoji laughed. You looked at him shocked, how did he know?

He picked you and brought you over to the bed. He put you down so your ass was up in the air. He slapped your ass and you were trying to hold back a moan.

"I'm gonna make you feel good Y/n!" He whispered in your ear. He then stretched out your hole a bit and pushed himself into you. Tears were forming in you eyes since it felt nice and painful at the same time. "Tell me when I can go."

After about 5 minutes you raised your thumb up and he slammed into your ass for a bit now. You couldn't moan so the only thing you would hear was shoji's grunts and skin slapping against each other.

He then started pulling your hair and biting down into your shoulders as he did this. You came into the bedsheets which were just a crumpled up mess now.

"Do you think you learned your lesson?" He asked. You nodded and he smacked your ass again. "Sure whatever now suck my dick so I can cum."

He took off the gagger, you always hated that thing it ruined your teeth afterwards. You crouched down in front of him like a begging puppy. He always got amused by the sight of your face.

You took in his whole length at once and swirled your tongue around it. He moans were like music to your ears. He was slowly getting back to his usual self. He was just controlling in the bedroom.

He came into your mouth and you swallowed it. You got some sweatpants on and walked downstairs for some water.

"Hey Y/n have fun?" Kaminari yelled. You looked at him confused. "You have bite marks all over your back some are even bleeding!"

You went back upstairs with the waters and he gave you a few bandages and cleaned up your knuckles.