🍈 when he pays you to use you as a stripper or whore for a day

Midoriya

Midoriya

He lost a bet to Todoroki and he felt confused when he walked to the strip club. Todoroki purchased you and handcuffed you to Midoriya.

"You have to be handcuffed to her the rest of the day." Todoroki told him. "Have fun!"

You did whatever he wanted but it was mostly helping him study. We aren't gonna talk about the other thing.

Bakugou

Kirishima heard the Bakugou's birthday was coming up so he picked you up and quickly tied you up.

"Your gonna be his play thing for a day alright just don't ask." Kirishima said.

"Where is Y/n shitty hair?" You heard Bakugou. Kirishima just ran and Bakugou just walked in.

"Kirishima said I was supposed to be your play thing for today. So go at it." You told him. And trust me he did.

Todoroki

His brother decided to play a prank on him and when he walked into the room he saw a strange woman there with no bra or shirt on.

He immediately looked around and you took off the wig to reveal it was you. He blushed and just smiled.

Iida

His mom decided that it would be best if she made woman come to her son. She hired you to just follow him and do what ever he says.

He only got into the mood with you that night. He promised himself if he were to do it again he would wait until marriage.

Denki

He got curious and walked into a strip club. He accidentally purchased you for like a whole day. He just shrugged and you followed him everywhere.

He didn't understand until Sero decided to use you And then Denki joined in.

Shoji

You lost a bet to a friend and went up to him and told him what was going on. He just blushed and picked you up. Needless to say you couldn't walk.

Sero

He got high and did something stupid and he woke up from the night to you handcuffed to him. He couldn't find the key so he tried cutting it but it didn't work.

You both just walked around handcuffed and everyone knew what you two did that night. He eventually found the key.

Kirishima

Your roommates had a party and shinsou used his quirk on you and your roommates said something stupid.

You both were confused and dazed the next day. You were also sore.

Dabi

Magne decided to dress you up in a nice dress for no reason what she didn't tell you was it was a a maid costume. Dabi walked in and Magne ran out.

"She's your for a day." You were upset and Dabi just liked it.

Aizawa

Midnight decided to dress you up in a cat maid costume for Halloween. Aizawa started laughing and smiled.

"Mew I'm your for a day!" smiled and gaze you a bunch of kisses.

Tensei

You got hired at his estate and since you worked there he was technically your boss. You were doing his laundry and he snuck up behind you.

What are you doing?

I wanna fuck!

That's really direct but alright

"Should we tell them to stop?"

"Nah."