What he does when your on your period

Midoriya

Runs, hide, help, and repeat he hates that time of month where he basically becomes your man slave for a week. Whenever you need something that doesn't involve a bunch of time or him being there he quickly gets out.

Bakugou

You sometimes get into screaming matches that end with you crying most of the time. Then he feels bad so then he gives you cuddles.

Todoroki

He was confused on the whole thing so he asked around and everyone just said "take care of her" so Todoroki when he heard you have cramps. He was like a personal heating pad.

Iida

He doesn't mind this time of month since he wasn't to make sure everyone is alright. He just checked up on you every hour which got annoying fast and you threw a pillow at him.

Denki

He's just annoying when your on your period since he thinks that your dying. He starts freaking out until Jiro or someone with sense tells him. He cuddled you and you both just watched movies.

Shoji

He gets you anything since he knew how these things work. He could just tell by your shortness with everyone that it was the time of month. He always knew what would happen so he would prepare.

Sero

He just hid from everyone and everything. He viewed this like run and hide. So when you came downstairs to get something he would just walk away.

Kirishima

He actually didn't notice that you were on your period until he came over to you yelling at your roommates. He then understood what was going on but it was your last day on your period so it didn't matter that much.

Dabi

He genuinely didn't care and liked your shortness to everyone. Especially with Shigaraki but kurokiri made you sit in the corner and you weren't allowed to help with planning the next attack.

Aoyama

He would try and put a show on for you but it would most likely end in you throwing a pillow at him or he gets it while feeling bad. You get cuddles though.