A rewrite of my shoji lemon since i think i can do better

"Hey shoji?" I asked while my voice cracked. He looked over at me hanging down from my bunk bed that I shared with my older sister that decided to move into the dorm. "I need help on sex Ed it's killing my grade right now."

"Why are you asking me?" He asked. "You know I'm not good at it either." You gave him a 'are you seriously a dumbass' look. "Oh you just wanna fuck?"

"Yeah kinda." You laughed. You fell off the bed and landed on your back. Which prompted Bakugou to yell at you from the common room to shut the hell up.

Shoji picked me up and sat me down in his lap causing my heart to race. Sure we had done this before but this is new. He lips slowly met mine and I was a race to see who could get the others shirts off first.

"You know I'm gonna do something new today." He growled in my ear. That was either good or bad. His lips met mine again and he licked my bottom lip for an entrance. I kept my mouth shut causing him to glare at me with intensity. "For every time you don't do what I say you have to wear lingerie under your uniform for a week and they will pile on to 1 week to 2 weeks so one and so forth."

He squeezed my breast causing me to open my mouth not letting a moan come out. He slipped his tongue in exporting every nook and cranny he could find while unbuckling my pants.

He made his way onto my neck while sliding my pants down to my thighs. I was moaning trying to figure out what he was planning on doing to me. Then I felt my bra fall to the floor.

It was a normal pick bra that you could find at most clothing stores. Shoji treated them like they were a certain treasure to get a hold of no matter what condition they were in.

I then heard something like he was forming at the end of his arm like duplicating something. While trying to see what it was Shoji bit onto my nipple swirling his tongue along my sensitive bud. I bit down into his neck trying to send some pleasure to him.

Then something licked my clit. I was in so much pleasure that I let out a big audible moan. Shoji clearly licked that since I felt him get harder than he was before.

"You should cum come one you taste delicious right now." Shoji whispered in my ear. He popped his mouth on my other nipple.

"Mezo I'm gonna cum." I whispered barely able to get out. He stuck his tongue into my and it felt strange but soon turned into more pleasure. The knot in my stomach bust onto Shoji's extra mouth. I was covered in sweat and a panting mess while shoji just was there wide eyed at me.

"You came a lot that time." He whispered. He pushed down the rest of his pants and laid down. "Please me babe." I climbed on top of him while lust filled both of our eyes.

I slowly lined myself up while Shoji just stared at my breast. I pushed myself down which came a loud moan again and a grunt from Shoji.

"Tell me when I can move." He told me. He flipped me over causing him to kiss me as we waited for the pain to settle. The thing is his dick was only half in when the pain started and the first time we did this it was brutal to my insides.

"You can move now." I flirted with him. He always loved when I gave him that weird sexy voice. He smirked and rammed himself into me over and over again. Moans were louder as you scratched Shoji's back with your long nails.

Shoji lifted both of my legs up over his shoulder and went faster and faster with each thrust.

"Mezo go harder!" I groaned in pleasure. Something inside of him got really dominant.

"Beg for me." Shoji yelled. He placed his hand on my shoulders to get a better speed.

"Mezo I want you to fuck me until I can't walk and after this I'll give you a reward!" I moaned.

"Holy crap I wasn't expecting you to go all out but all right." He mumbled with a very pink blush on his face. He rammed into me faster and harder. It was only after a few thrust that he started getting sloppy "shit I'm gonna cum." I locked our lips together as he was still ramming into me.

We came together and we both got freaked out that he came inside of me. I quickly shrugged it off and gave him a smirk.

I touched the tip of his shaft where precum was slowly leaking out. I licked it up and then took his whole shaft into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah babe." Shoji moaned as he was getting my hair into a ball to hold onto. I started to bob my head up and down and making my throat vibrate as I did. "Shit I'm gonna cum." That was my cue to stop and get on his lap.

"That's one week." He said. "Now I'm gonna punish you." He rammed into me with full force and came into me. His phone started to ring and he picked it up. I heard a woman's voice who sounded like his older sister so I decided to fuck around.

"Shoji come back to bed and cum inside me again." I said while making my breast go onto his pecs.

"I gotta call you back later." Shoji calmly said. He picked up where he left off and came inside of me again. "Ready for a long night?" I nodded getting myself ready.

The next day I shoji carried me into class where everyone seem really fucking confused.

"How long can you guys go for?" Mineta asked.

"We went on for 10 more rounds." Shoji whispered so no one could hear. "How are you feeling?"

"Sick."

9 months later

"Congrats it's a healthy baby boy!" A nurse yelled.