hospital AU

I have started watching fire force and I have almost cried 2 times

Midoriya

You were actually the new nurse and he thought you were adorable. He would try and flirt with you while you were working.

Bakugou

He was a paramedic and you were the receptionist that liked to talk to him for a bit. He thought you were dumb and you got quizzed on the human body and got every question right.

Todoroki

He was a doctor there and you two would almost always work together and it was kinda like Amy and jake from Brooklyn 99 that was your relationship.

Iida

He was the child care helper (so basically a slightly worse therapist) and you had to train with him. He found you adorable and liked to listen to your feedback on things.

Denki

He was a patient and you were his nurse. He liked to flirt with you and make weird jokes. When he left he got your phone number.

Shoji

He was a receptionist as well and you two liked to talk when there aren't any calls or paramedics on the way. He liked how calm you stay in certain situations.

Sero

He's a paramedic and your a doctor at the nearby hospital. He thinks your really cute and likes to chat with you. Until it's time for him to go.

Kirishima

He is the X-ray printer person. You work with him and you sometimes help him point out things that might me wrong with a person.

Tamaki

He's a nurse that helps you out and when you order something he gets right on it. He really likes your go get it attitude.

Shinsou

Your a therapist and you help him with sleeping sometimes and he likes to talk to you about his dreams if he does sleep.

Aizawa

He is the sleep deprived doctor that needs to check out everything and your his trusty sidekick. You tell him to sleep and he sometimes listens to you.

Dabi

He's that weirdo that comes in for 'pain medication' and you give it to him since you both are good friends.