When you get a nightmare

Deku

You got a nightmare about Midoriya leaving and Everyone in the school hated you. You always had a fear of people leaving you so it didn't shock you.

"Hey are you alright?"

"I-i'm fine just a nightmare."

He held you close as you told him about the dream. He smiled and kissed your cheek as he sang you to sleep.

King exposition murder

You learned some shocking things due to your quirk but a guy that you couldn't get out of your head would always be in your dreams. You didn't understand it but you sometimes have panic attacks for no reason because of it.

"Y/n it's like 3 in the morning are you alright?"

He heard your crying and ran his hand through your hair to try and calm you down.

"Hey don't cry I'm right here."

You soon fell asleep in his arms

Shoto

Since your parents just kinda dropped you off and your aunts one day you have always had trouble trusting people. You had a nightmare that you and Todoroki broke up and he told all of your secrets that you have kept for years.

You woke up and tried not to cry while Todoroki was laying next to you.

"Hey your alright I'm here no need to worry."

"Thank you."

Tenya

You always had a fear of water and or drowning so you sometimes have a nightmare where your on a boat and it just crashes and you watch all of your family die. This time Iida was on the boat. The ocean slowly takes you and you wake up.

"Hey it was just a dream I'm here no need to worry."

"I know."

He cuddled you until you calmed down fell asleep on his lap.

Electric boogaloo

You always had a fear of something getting to your family it didn't have to be big but you always had a dream that since you aren't there then someone will hurt them.

"Hey Y/n what's wrong?"

"Just a nightmare."

He wrapped his arms around you and held you in kinda a protective way.

Shoji

He had never heard you really talk about your dreams but he knew you get frequent nightmares from your first conversation. So when you had one the first time with him in bed he was kinda prepared.

"Hey it's alright Y/n I'm here." He then soothed you while you were still asleep until you became less tense. He kissed back to sleep and didn't go back to sleep until he knew you were fine even if that means he's up the rest of the night.

Cellophane

You almost never had nightmares but if you did it was about your father who abused you after your mom died. You never told anyone anything about your past since you didn't like sympathy so you never told anyone. Sero was the only person you told.

"Hey he's gone no need to worry anymore Y/n. And if comes back to hurt you I will kick his ass!"

"Yeah thanks but I kinda want you to live."