Fire with a beating heart (midoriya x fire! Reader)

You were known as the giver of sight and the leader of the humans for many centuries and years. Until fire burned a village and everyone died.

People ridiculed you for doing what you were practically made to do.

Many years passed without people seeing you. You still kept there fires burning bright you just kept a safe distance.

"Hello can I help you?" A boy with green hair asked. You turned around startled that someone talked to you. "Oh your the fire that keeps buildings warm at night."

"Yes how can I help you?" You said trying not to freak out. He looked at you confused and tried to touch you. He got burned due to you being made out of fire. "You do realize I'm made up of pure fire and magma right?"

"Yeah I do now but how can you be still so what's the word?" He asked.

"Put together? Truthfully I'm not and wish I could talk to humans again without being ridiculed for there fire getting out of hand." You told him. You started crying cooling your body down so your body was made out of obsidian.

You both talked for awhile and you built yourself a small area where you could just talk. This was for a while and you started falling in love with him.

You would go into his fire and make little messages in the fire. He thought it was adorable and would just read out loud to the multiple stories you lived through.

Everything seemed perfect until one day he didn't show up like he usually did. You made little gifts for him in his room for a little bit until he showed up in armor one day.

"Y/n we need to talk." He said. You smiled at him your heart beating loudly hoping he felt the same about you. "I'm getting married in a few weeks to a beautiful girl in the village. I want you to be there when I do."

Your heart broke in two and you walked away. You started crying in your cave. You turned into obsidian still crying.

You stopped crying one day and sent him a message in the fire. Bring your new wife.

The girl came to the forest alone like you wanted and you burned her alive. You turned into a Phoenix and flew away.

You continued to watch Midoriya as he waited for his wife to return. Which she never did. You constantly wrote messages in the fire and it seems to be the only thing that keeps him together.