Just a small dance (iida x reader)

All the guys will get there own chapters I just had the sudden need to write this.

You were sitting alone while you watched all of your classmates mingle with each other. You were too shy to talk to them.

"Hey Y/n I got you some punch." A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Iida handing you a glass of punch.

"Oh umm thank you iida." You whispered. Truth was you had a big crush on him and some of your classmates knew.

"Hey it's no problem you look really nice tonight." He told you. You blushed and smiled at him. There was an awkward pause in your guys sentence. "You want to dance with me?"

"Oh sure!" You yelled at but too loud. He took your hand and led you to the dance floor. You looked at Mina who gave you the thumbs up. Iida grabbed your other hand and you both danced it was much more formal then you thought it was gonna be.

"Sorry I only know formal dances since my family has gala's sometimes." He whispered. I laughed and smiled. I was slowly getting used to this and when the song was over I kissed his cheek.

I went back to where I was standing before watching my classmates. Mina rushed over to me and squealed.

"I can't believe you just did that!" She yelled. I had a blush across my face. "Y/n you need to go tell him how you feel!"

"I kinda did by kissing him. I don't think he feels the same since he hasn't come over and talked to me." I sighed. She hit my arm and hugged me.

"I think he is coming over now?" Mina whispered to me. Mina smiled at me and fixed my outfit a bit. "You look good now! I'm gonna go!"

Iida was smiling at me as he came over to me. He had a little bit of blush on his face and Midoriya was clearly watching us from a distance.

"I was wondering Y/n if you want to go out sometime? You don't have to say yes but I just want to ask you." He asked me. I giggled and nodded.

"How about Saturday?" I asked him. He nodded and we both talked and he held my hand. Mina looked at me and put her thumb up.

"Was Mina your wing woman?" He asked.

"Yeah but I know Midoriya was your wingman!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.