Aizawa catch up

I love how you guys are requesting but please do it on the request page it's just easier to find!

How you meet

I was walking down the road about to pick up my younger brother from school. Katsuki was 9 years younger than me and a bitch.

"Oh sorry for bumping into you!" I whispered. The male turned around and he looked like he hasn't slept in a week.

"It's fine hey aren't you the pro hero time warp?" He asked. Oh I know him he was eraser head a teacher at UA. I nodded and we talked for a bit before Katsuki just started yelling at me.

"See you around!" I yelled back. He waved back and he walked across the street.

Your quirk

I HAVE THE BLONDE HAIR NOW YEAH

time warp: you can jump to the future and past to see what happens

Drawbacks: you can die in the past or future and it will effect your real self. You also get really tired due to it

When you meet again

You got hired to be a teacher at UA well to be a math teacher but that's still cool cause you get to poke fun of your brother.

Anyways on your first day you were a bit confused on where to go so you stepped into the teacher lounge and a lot of really famous pros looked back.

"Oh hey it's you again do you need help?" Aizawa asked. I nodded and he looked at my paper. "Here you go to my class first just follow me since I need to get there as well."

I followed him to a classroom with a bunch of students including Midoriya and my little brother.

"Hello Kacchan." I laughed.

"You know him?" Aizawa asked.

"Just my younger brother." I laughed. He seemed shocked by that.

He confesses

Actually midnight told you that Aizawa had the hots for someone here.

"Your a cute girl maybe he likes you?" I asked. She just looked shocked at that comment I had made.

"Trust me it's not me." She told me. I shrugged and went back to scraping gum off the desk. "Y/n close your legs!"

Aizawa just peered under the desk to find you scrapping gum.

"Wanna go on a date with me?" He asked. I shocked you so much that you hit your head on the desk. "Oh are you okay?"

"I'm fine and yeah I'll go on a date with you."

First date

You both didn't do much except go out for dinner. Well he cooked for you at his house since it would just be easier since you would be noticed.