A steamy suprise (iida x sero x reader)

Y'all if you haven't watched fruits basket do it it's amazing!

Your boyfriends decided it would be good to visit a hot spring that Iida found. Well he didn't read the reviews and apparently the bath house isn't separated by gender.

"Guys come on it will be fun!" Iida said to you guys as you pulled up. You both just glared at him when you saw the sign on the door.

"Yeah right other pervs seeing my boobs I thought you both would be really against that!" You laughed.

"Don't worry we are and those people will be hurt!" Sero laughed in the backseat. You all got out of the car and got your bags.

Iida was checking in and you and Sero were looking around the lobby to find anything interesting. All you found was a brochure on the hot springs claiming to be the best one around.

"Looks like there's nothing interesting here." Sero whispered. You laughed a bit and Iida turned around to see what you were laughing about.

We checked into our room and placed our bags in there. We were clearly able to see the hot spring from our window. It was empty.

"The person said that they don't get much people in the summer so we're the only ones here. No need to worry about perverts!" Iida told us. Sero and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I went into the girls locker room which didn't make much sense since they just connected to the same place. There was a note on the other door.

Separate hot springs coming soon

Well this is great maybe when we come back they will be separated!

I walked through the door and Sero pushed me in getting my towel wet in the process. I threw the towel off out of the pool.

"Seriously you two can we just relax for one evening?" Iida asked.

"Come on Tenya have a bit of fun!" You both said. Iida stood up and forcefully kissed me and we melted into a kiss.

"You said have fun and I did." Iida told you. He kissed you again and Sero was just looking at the two of you. "Sero if you wanna join just do something!"

Sero stood up and bit down on the back of your neck. That felt weird but good at the same time. He left bite marks all along your back.

"S-Sero that fells so g-good!" You moaned. Iida clearly didn't like what you said and licked your nipple.

"Naughty girl she really does want to be fucked now!" Iida growled. Sero picked you up and put you on the ledge of the hot spring. Iida licked your clit making you feel good.

Sero pushes Iida over a bit and joined Iida with eating you out.

"You taste amazing you know that babe!" Sero whispered. It sent shivers up your spine as you felt the knot if your stomach release. You arched your back as you came onto both of them. Iida cleaned off his glasses and hopped it of the hot spring.

"Hanta lets put on a show for our lovely girlfriend!" Iida told him. Sero jumped out of the water and started making out and pumping each other's dick. You plunged two fingers in your hole and started fingering yourself.

"How cute she's trying to fuck herself." Sero whispered. "Why don't we show her how it's really done?" Sero swam over to you and hoped on you.

He kissed you and slowly made his way into your private area. Tears pricked your eyes since it felt so good but it hurt.

"Open your mouth!" Tenya said. Sero was nipping at your neck and shoulders so he didn't care. You opened up and Iida places his dick into your mouth. You closed your mouth on it and started sucking on it twirling your tongue around it.

Sero thrusted harder into you since he was kinda jealous about what was happening. You let out a deep moan and continued sucking. Soon a warm liquid filled you up and they switched sides.

The thing about Iida was his thing was bigger and thicker then Sero's since Iida was taller and more muscular.

Iida thrusted into you harder and harder while you choked on Sero's dick. Your knot bursted in you and you let out a loud moan.

"Baby girl quiet or they might kick us out!" Sero grunted to you. They came inside of you and the cum was dripping out of your hole. "Let's go inside and do some more."

"Yeah good idea." You told him. Iida scooped you up since your legs were wobbly. "Th-thanks!"

"No problem babe." He told you. Man you really loved this side of them.

Bonus:

"Are we gonna tell them to get out?"

"Nah honestly there being quiet so just let them be."