When you guys accidentally have a baby

Midoriya

You had woken up really weak and you felt sick but you weren't. You looked over at the floor to see a crib and a green haired child in it sleeping peacefully. Was this a quirk?

"Babe wake up!" You whispered as you shook Midoriya. He grumbled and rubbed his eyes. "There's a child right there."

"Were you pregnant and you hid it well?" He asked. You hit him in the shoulder.

"We both know we have never had sex idiot." You told him. Turns out there was a person who if they touch a person and they have a crush or dating someone they have a child. The child is only there for a few days if you don't name it. Of course the child was gone in a few days.

Bakugou

You had gotten groceries since Bakugou had the man cold which means he can't do anything. When you got back he was somehow better and holding something.

"What's that?" You asked as you put groceries away.

"It's a baby but I know you weren't pregnant." He told you. Well thanks captain obvious. The child was about three months old and trying to grab Bakugou's shirt. "Hey you little shit where did you come from?"

"Don't talk like that to the baby!" You grumbled as you picked them up. "So do you wanna keep it?" He nodded. "How about Mente?" Turns out the child was a robot but you both still enjoyed the time with it.

Todoroki

"Shoto where are you going?" Endeavor yelled at his youngest son.

"Y/n needs me and she is more important than training right now." Shoto told him. He casually walked to your house and opened the door.

"Heh surprise I was pregnant." You told him. He was just shocked. You hid it so well. "Aizawa was planning to tell you but he's gonna tell the rest of the class."

"Is that why you missed school all last month and why you didn't want me to come over?" He asked. You nodded and gave him your identical twin boys. "So what are there names?"

"I wanted you to do that since I kinda hid this from you." You hold him. He told everyone in his family but his father. They all came over to your aunts house the next day. Luckily everyone was really supportive as well.

Iida

So Shilo got another dog pregnant since Iida didn't believe in neutering his dog. So when the other dog gave birth the person was not too happy so they gave you both all the puppies.

Well it's rare for an animal to get a quirk but it happened with one of the puppies. You both kinda woke up one day to her in the corner of the room.

"What should we do?" Iida asked.

"Dumbass Tokoyami is a bird who turned into a human we should just ask him." You whispered. So you asked and he just shrugged. "Isn't Nezu an animal turned kinda human as well?" So you asked him.

"Just treat it like a human child!" He happily explained. So that's how Akito was born and she was adopted by you two!

Denki

"So why can't I come inside?" Denki asked your older brother.

"Idiot I already explained it to you. Our parents don't want you home while there not here!" Your brother told him for the 10th time. Then a scream was heard from your room. Your brother shut the door on Denki.

Denki had an extra key to your garage and got the iconic ladder out. He climbed up and peered through the window. He saw a child in your arms and he knocked on the window.

"You can come in Denki meet your daughter Eliza." You told him. He swung open the window and was confused. You both ended up giving the child up for adoption since you both also wanted to focus on being pro heroes but you always kept a photo of her in your wallet.

Shoji

"Hey babe I'm back from shopping!" Shoji yelled into the house. You came from no where and shushed him. "What are you doing?"

"I found a child in an ally today and I decided to take her in!" You told him.

"Why didn't you ask me?" He asked.

"Since it was a newborn baby and it looked like it was starving." You told him. He just hugged you since he was happy that you would do that. You picked the child up and fed her again. "I found a nameplate on her that her name was melody."

Melody was your guys pride and joy and you later found out that her mother gave her up since she was raped and after she had melody she was diagnosed with cancer. Her mom beat it and she met her mom a few years later.

Sero

You were sitting on the couch waiting for Sero to get home when he suddenly called you.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"So you know how I had that big project where we were taking down a whole mafia gang?" He asked.

"Yeah what's wrong did you break another rib?" You asked. He laughed.

"No on my way back I found a baby boy next to his dead mom so I'm taking the child back home!" He told you.

When he got back the child was covered in blood like it was just born and the mother died. You both cleaned the child off and Denki was your roommate at the time. He ended up moving out and in with Jiro since he couldn't stand the baby crying every night.

Kirishima

You had went into labor in the middle of Kirishima's class that day and his boyfriend senses went off and saw that you called him. He called you during lunch but your roommate picked up and told him what is going on.

"Idiot run so you get there sooner!" Bakugou yelled over the phone as Kirishima was telling him what happened. He for some unknown reason didn't follow that advice so he waited in the waiting room since he didn't know what to do.

"Are you the father of Y/n L/n's child?" A doctor asked. He nodded and he brought him back to your C-section room. You all took care of the child and your roommates helped. He was still upset that you didn't tell him that you were pregnant.

Dabi

You had adopted a dog with Dabi and you got a fish. The fish turned half human and half fish so a mermaid so that's your child.

Aoyama

He acts like a child sometimes so there you go I guess.

Bnha boyfriend scenarios (Bnha x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें