(Yandere! Bakugou x Male! reader) Why pretend

You had gotten up to the 3rd time this week to grunts and a person at your door. You knew it was Bakugou but the way he tries and show affection is strange.

He would put small gifts in front of your door and run off fast. It was expensive gifts too. You never kept them since you didn't like gifts.

It was close to 5am it was close enough that you could get ready for school. You brushed your H/c hair which was now parted to the side.

You walked out into the hallway to Bakugou down the hallway just looking at the elevator. You sighed and walked past him. Today's gift was a gold bracelet which you found strange.

"You don't like my gifts?" He asked as you got on the elevator. You just shook your head no. Why would you It was strange to give someone you barely know a bunch of expensive gifts. "Will you love me if I kill someone for you?"

"No who would?" You asked. He just frowned and pulled out a small piece of glass. "You didn't kill or hurt anyone did you?" He remained quiet.

When you stepped off the elevator Momo was standing there tears in her eyes. I went over to her and she pointed to the fridge. I opened it and saw a frog in there.

"I can't find Tsu anywhere!" Midoriya whispered. "I tried her room and all there is, is a big bloody spot with no trail." You had a small crush on Tsu nothing major but Bakugou just smiled at you.

"We need to get out of here." You whispered. They both looked at you and then Bakugou who was still holding the piece of glass.

You quickly walked out not caring about if Bakugou was following you.

"Y/n~." He whispered. It was still UA grounds but you should have told Mr Aizawa. You ducked into the trees. "If I catch you you have to marry me! I love you so much that I don't want anything else. The frog bitch was just getting in the way!"

You ran deeper into the woods and hiding in a tree. Your quirk allowed you to turn the color that you need to blend in. You heard a distant explosion and a tree falling.

You eventually reached the UA wall and crying you fell to your knees. You eventually felt a hand on your head.

"Quitting so soon Y/n?" Bakugou whispered. You looked up to see him bloody and having a smile on his face. "We will be wed around our dead classmates. There is no need to run anymore your love is here."

You broke away from him and started running again. You went to the main building and Mr Aizawa saw you running.

"Everyone is dead Bakugou killed them all!" You yelled.

"Hun is that a way to treat your husband just doing what's right." He whispered. Blood then filled your mouth. "Maybe if you keep your mouth shut we wouldn't have a fucking problem."