❤️👾 a world with you (dabi x reader) part 1

This was requested by someone and I kinda forgot there name since I deleted the conversation afterwards. Sorry!

15 years ago...

You were wandering through the streets trying to find where your parents shop was. You thought you were holding your moms hand but it ended up being a random woman.

"H-hey are you alright?" A boy asked you as you were sobbing on a park bench. You looked up to see a kid with red hair and icy blue eyes. You wiped away your tears.

"I need help getting to my parents shop it's called l/n cards and wrapping paper!" You told him. He nodded and took your hands through the streets. You noticed his burn marks on his arms and neck. Was this his quirk?

"Here you go see you around sometime!" He yelled as he ran off. You waved back as your mother hugged you.

Present day

You were in the quaint little building that your parents owned when they were still alive. You were trying to order some Easter ones since you guys were already running low (is that a thing?).

The door opened and caused the bell to go off. You turned around to see a tall guy with scars on his neck and arms.

"Hi how can I help you today?" You asked. The guy walked over to you very seriously.

"I'm looking for someone named Y/n?" He stuttered a bit. You looked at him confused with his icy blue eyes.

"That would be me!" You said happily. He smiled at you and you suddenly remembered him. "T-touya?" He smiled and you hugged him.

You decided to closed up shop earlier so you could go back with him. You both talked and caught up for a bit. He apparently was a villain now with the league of villains.

After a few months of talking he finally asked you out on a date. It wasn't much since he was involved with overhaul. He invited you to a little den that he made where he got you some cake.

A year later

You decided to join the villains which worried dabi since you were still not used to your quirk. You controlled people's shirts and pants so the can do all sort of weird movements.

Dabi has been a little more flirty and hinting at something. Shigraki would tense up whenever he would hint at the thing and so did toga.

"You do realize he wants kids right?" Twice asked you one day. You seemed confused you thought that he didn't want kids since he would end up like his dad also your scared of hospitals and everything. Dabi overheard this and shrugged it off.

"You do realize I'm fucking freaked out by hospitals or any person with sharp objects!" You said shaking with fear.

"That's fine how about we try later down the road?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek.