🍈 when you get caught in the act

your profile pic is a mood

Midoriya

Y'all were feeling bold and horny like normal high schoolers. Well the problem was, it was a long day of training so you decided to do it in the shower rooms.

You were getting pretty intimate pretty fast when you heard the door open but Midoriya didn't. When Iida turned the corner he quietly walked out with a tent in his pants. Yes he did yell at the two of you put in private.

Bakugou

The library is the place for you to meet so when you saw he had a tent in his pants you offered to help. To other people it just looked like you were sitting on his lap you know.

Well you had gotten a bit louder and Kirishima saw that Bakugou had left something in the classroom. When he saw what was going on he just laughed. Bakugou just yelled at him.

Todoroki

He thought his parents or siblings weren't home and decided it would be a good idea to go to the next level. You two were loud and it made Natsuo very uncomfortable.

"Dude are you guys playing Mario party or so-." He started as he looked at you two. "20 bucks and I won't tell dad!"

"Deal." Your boyfriend grumbled. "In my wallet."

"N-not right now! Here's a condom if you need it." Natsuo told him. What the hell?

Iida

Your boyfriend had the best birthday plans for the both of you. It went in a different direction but he was still happy.

Well he forgot to lock the door and since shinsou likes your chocolate that your family makes he sometimes steals it. He walked in saw what was going on and just sighed.

"How the fuck did you get in?" You asked

"The door wasn't locked!" He told you. Iida just laughed nervously and shinsou just ran out.

Denki

He snuck in your room again and you both were in a very good mood. You both thought your little sister was asleep. She woke up in the middle of your strange acts.

"Sissy what are you doing?" She asked.

"Playing twister!" You quickly replied. Denki started laughing a bit.

Shoji

Just as you had thought tokoyami did catch you. There was a famous spot in school where couples would do it and not get caught. It was on the roof during free periods.

"Tsu come on we won't get c-OH MY GOD!" Tokoyami yelled. Shoji quickly turned around and you both just booked it away.

"Bye Tokoyami!" You yelled.

Sero

He was jealous since you were busy on a project with Aoyama. He yanked your arm and proceeded to the bedroom.

"Uhh Y/n?" He asked. He took a peak into the room and just walked out. It was too much for his virgin eyes.

Kirishima

You both were trying to see if his thing got hard when he went hard. It was true and you both were in the mood after that.

"Oi shitty hai- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Bakugou yelled. He was nipping your skin and then bit down because Bakugou scared him.

That was an awkward trip to the ER.

Dabi

Y'all were trying to have a child for some odd reason. Toga knew and she quietly opened the door to watch it. Dabi extended his leg and and touched her face.

"What the hell toga?" He yelled. She smiled and ran out the door.

Aizawa

So most of the time Aizawa hates PDA but today he just couldn't keep himself off of you. On your lunch break you went into his classroom.

"Why don't we eat in here today?" You heard Kirishima say in the hallway. Before you could say anything your brother and his friends were starring at you both.

"Get our or your gonna get expelled!" Aizawa yelled. They all hurried out and Bakugou just stared yelling randomly.