His reaction when you come out as trans/nonbinary

Sorry this took longer I got grounded and I had a short writer's block. Also ya boi is also nonbinary so have fun with this

Izuku

He had accidentally walked in on you changing and saw your binder on. You didn't know how to react so you just made awkward eye contact.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner! This is so exciting!"

"Since I didn't know how to tell everyone but I'm pretty sure they will figure out soon."

He fully supported you through all of your surgeries and everything and tried to help you raise money so you could pay for them.

Bakugou

He didn't know you were nonbinary until he saw your post on how everyone was being supportive with everything. He was a bit confused and asked you about it.

"Yeah I just wasn't comfortable with anything and I searched it up and it helped me realize I was nonbinary."

He fully supported you even though he was still confused by the whole concept with it. He even corrected the people who called you by the wrong pronouns.

Todoroki

He didn't get the concept of being trans since he was sheltered most of his life. So when you came out to your class he was really confused. He had never heard of this concept before.

"It's when you don't feel comfortable with being a certain gender so you go through surgery to make you into another gender."

He understood it a bit better and when you needed help with paying for it he used endeavors credit card.

Iida

When you were laying on his bed in his dorm room cuddling with him and Shilo. It kinda just slipped from your mouth a bit. He knew what it meant he didn't want to wake you up and ask you if you wanted to be called anything different.

He texted you the next morning and you seemed surprised how did he know. He eventually told you and you answered his question.

Denki

Denki being Denki walked into your bathroom since he couldn't hear anyone in there and saw you I kid you not in a towel taking photos of yourself. He knew you were already a dude.

"Why do you look so scared?"

He didn't realize that those were your surgery scars and he thought someone actually attacked you there. He finds it weird that you can have children though.

Shoji

You had been confusing him for about a week now since he knew you were a tomboy and everything. But when you cut your hair/ let it grow out it kade him more confused until he went to one of your friends.

"Yeah there nonbinary and I guess they don't throw it out there. They have a problem with telling people."

He understood you more after that and he got extra cuddly when you actually came out to him.

Sero

He was aware that some people wanted to be dudes and some wanted to be a girl. Heck he went through the transformation himself (head canon). You were fully supportive of him as well. He knew it was unsafe to use tape as a binder. So when he walked in on you doing it he started yelling.

"That's really bad for your body you could get hurt from doing that!"

You were unaware and that's how you came out to your boyfriend. He taught you everything you needed to know and the unsafe part of it.

Kirishima

You were all having a game night with your roommates and having fun until you went to the bathroom. Then your roommates had a talk with him.

"You do know that Y/n is nonbinary right?" He shook his head no. "Alright then just please support them in anything that they say about it."

You heard them and slapped one of them on the back of the head with your hand. He gave you a hug and a kiss.

Dabi

You were like Magne you dressed like a dude but your private parts were still a girl. He thought that you were really emo or tomboyish.

"Yeah I'm a dude."

He was completely shocked and toga still did your hair and everything and you sometimes braided her hair as well. Shigaraki could care less.