A heart in the moment (todoroki x reader)

Your father owned a very powerful company in Japan. He had a persuasion quirk so he's good at making people sign his papers.

You always hated that he would manipulate people. Your quirk didn't do that it was space odessy the ability to control stars or asteroids to your will. You can also make small black holes.

As a result your hair was a deep blackish purple with parts that shimmer in it. Your eyes were a deep E/c color and you were very slim.

Today was your first day at UA. You didn't really care for being a hero but it was another way for your father to scam more money from you.

"Your Y/n L/n correct?" A red and white haired boy asked. You nodded and he sat down next to you. "Good to meet you my dad wants me to be friends with you so let's talk."

"Oh yeah your Todoroki Shoto right?" You asked. He nodded and he shook your hand. "Cool scar it makes you look badass."

He stayed silent after that. Crap didn't mean to do this. You suddenly got an idea for this.

Meet me at the school rooftop during lunch.

He nodded and crumpled up the paper in his pocket. He thought you were interesting. He always thought of you as a spoiled brat who just wanted money and fame but that's not it at all. You just needed a friend.

He did as the note said and when he got to the roof you grabbed him by the tie and kissed him. He clearly knew where this was going.

He put his hands on your hips and your hands went to his shoulders. You moved down to his beach and undid his necktie and unbuttoned his shirt a little.

"You really don't know what friends mean do you?" He asked. You laughed a bit at him trying to remain calm about this.

"Well if you date a powerful girl then your destined to become powerful as well." You told him through kisses. He couldn't really say anything to contradict that. He knew something would be up if you both were buttoning up your shirts on the way back but you didn't care it would be quick.

He pinned your arms above your head and started unbuttoning your shirt. You didn't wear the sweater(?) that the school provided since it was too warm in it.

He did a low growl in his ear and his face flushed pink. He started biting your exposed skin and taking off your bra. He massaged you breast for a little moans to come out.

You unbuttoned his pants and got on your knees. He didn't understand what was going on until you pulled out his hard member.

"Well you gonna suck it?" He asked waiting for you. You laughed and shook your head. You yanked his hand so he was down to your level. You pushed him back so he was laying down and climbed on top of him.

You leaned down and unbuttoned his shirt. Once you did that your breast touched his chest and you felt his member twitch a little bit.

You pulled down your underwear and placed his cock inside of you. You moaned and kissed him. His face looked like a sweaty mess as you both did this.

"Your so cute when you are being pinned." You laughed and you lifted yourself and lowered yourself again. A groan escaped from his lips and you did it again this time it was louder.

You did this and you ran your fingers m through his hair. You both were a moaning mess as you heard the sound of footprints getting closer you and him released on each other.

"Here you earned it cutie." You said as you gave him your bra. "Have fun and calm me tonight if you want a friend or some more sex."

He clenched the paper and grabbed your shoulder. You smiled and kissed him.

"Umm thanks for that." He whispered. You smiled and went down to your knees. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"You earned it for being my sex partner." You laughed as you took his dick in your mouth. His tip was releasing precum and thank good you didn't have a gag reflex or else you couldn't do this.

His groans and moans filled your ears as you started bobbing your head up and down. He then came into your mouth and you got up.

"We should get back to class." You said as you held his hand. He nodded and put your bra in his book bag.

He couldn't really focus in class after that as when he just looked at you he just blushed.

Bonus:

"Did you make friends with that girl." My father asked.

"If you wanna say having sex with her is friends then yes." Todoroki said and he clenched his bag and walked off.

"What the hell happened?" Fuyumi asked. She looked at Shoto's bag to see a bra. "How did you get this?"

Todoroki quickly went up to his room and didn't come out till the next day.