❤️ when you get caught making out in front of the class

I can write a bitch ton of chapters if my ADHD doesn't get in the way

Midoriya

You both haven't told anyone you were dating yet and was trying to keep it a secret. After lunch you both were in the room alone and you both started making out. Uraraka peeked through the door to see this and she ran off to tell everyone what she just saw.

Things were getting heated when the door swung open and everyone in your class was standing there. You both got house arrest for a day.

Bakugou

You were watching a movie downstairs with everyone in the class and you thought they fell asleep. So you both started making out.

He was about to get your shirt off when he saw everyone was just looking at you. You pushed in off and he started yelling at them.

Todoroki

You both were at the beach with the class and you both didn't feel like swimming. So you decided to makeout. He was pulling down at your strap of your bra. Before he got it off a ball hit him in the face.

"Stop it your making people uncomfortable!" Everyone yelled. You flipped them off and you both continued to do what you were doing until Iida picked up Todoroki and threw him into the water.

Iida

You both were in his living room watching a movie with a sex scene in it. He might have gotten bold and you both started making out. You both thought that everyone had left so you both could do it but Iida was wrong

"Tenya what are you doing?" His mom asked. You both looked up to see his whole family standing there. It was awkward but they gave you a condom.

Denki

Denki lied to me Aizawa saying that he was sick so he didn't have to go to school. He told you to keep an eye on him. You both were downstairs making out in the dorms when Mina walked in with everyone.

"Well Y/n doesn't care if she gets sick." Sero yelled. You threw a sock at him and he threw it back at you.

Shoji

You both were in the shower room and he started making out with you. Everyone heard you and knew you were about to do it but they didn't say anything.

(I'm gonna write a chapter on this)

Sero

You both were dared to hang upside down and you tied yourself together and started making out. Everyone was watching you do this and you broke through the tape and both fell on the floor.

You both ended up with broken arms.

Kirishima

You guys were making out in the dorm hallways and everyone just kinda laughed and looked at you. You just rushed out back to your house.

Dabi

They literally could care less if you both started making out except for toga.

Aizawa

He was in the of class getting ready for his lecture when you just walked in. His mood brightened a bit and he kissed you. It got heated and the class was just watching you.

"GET A FUCKING ROOM!" Bakugou yelled.

"You won't say that when you get a date." You told him as you walked out.