What you do in your free time

Midoriya

You both like to just cuddle while watching random movies. Sometimes Uraraka and Iida join you but it's mostly just you two.

He likes it how you make fun of the actors and how they say certain things. He finds it adorable.

Bakugou

In your free time you like to have him certain dishes you make since you wanna be a cook. While you cook he likes to rant about his classmates and what makes him upset.

He likes to give you constructive criticism when you get done with a dish. He likes your spicy noodles and you make that when he doesn't like the things you cook. Which doesn't happen usually.

Todoroki

It's a funny thing but you really enjoy making fun of his dad. You once did it in front of his mom and she laughed for a bit.

He really enjoys it when you try and say something but you just can't stop laughing. He finds it adorable to see you laugh.

Iida

You like to play with Shilo or try and see who is faster you or the dog? He finds it adorable how you try and get shilo in the mood to run around. He usually helps you.

It's usually Shilo who wins since you don't run that often but Iida likes to give you compliments. You both also likes studying together.

Kaminari

He tries to get you and train with him. Which you don't since you like being lazy for a bit. Other than that he dares you to do stupid crap. You once shot off a firework while holding it. You had 3rd degree burns on your arms.

He likes it how cute you are when you try and do something stupid. You just find it stupid how he somehow go you to do it.

Shoji

You both have scaring wars to try and scare the most people in the span of 4 hours. You usually win due to your quirk but you usually end up getting scolded by Iida or Aizawa.

He finds it adorable when you try and remain scary afterwards since you are kinda scary but you try and refrain yourself from laughing.

Sero

You like to do that spider man thing where you hand upside down and he kisses you like that. Midoriya walked in on you guys doing that and got a photo.

He just thinks it's cool thing to do but the first time he didn't like being upside down. He likes to make random things with his tape and you do too.

Kirishima

You both like to see how many boards of wood he can smash at a time. Bakugou likes to contribute too and films it.

Everyone is the class found it strange that you guys do that for fun. You usually get the boards up and make a fire outside and tell campfire stories with everyone.