A sparkling prince (aoyama x male! Reader)

My friends like to role play and I'm the yellow person but I just think what I wrote was amazing

"Come on Y/n don't blame yourself since your last boyfriend cheated on you!" Your friend yelled.

"Dude if he doesn't want to go out then don't force him!" Your other friend yelled. Little did they know you were actually talking to someone and they were super cute.

You to 1 other

My roommates are trying to get me to go out. Since my last boyfriend I just don't want to do anything.

Lovely French men to you

Oh I never knew your roommates could be so rude to someone like you! I would tell them to mind my own business!

I laughed a bit before responding

Me to 1 other

You seem nice maybe we could meet in person sometime. Well if you aren't busy.

Lovely French men to you

How about this weekend when everyone in my class is out being busy. Hold a feather so I know it's you.

You both texted for hours and he even told you that he went to UA. He must be powerful if he got into the hero course. That was a real weird thing to ask but alright I could do it.

"So who were you talking to?" My roommates asked in unison.

"Just some guy that goes to UA most likely out of my league." I whispered. They all gave me a hug. "That's not what I'm worried about I'm meeting him over the weekend and I think he might think I'm a girl."

They all just stared at me with nothing in there souls. I chuckled nervously before running back up to my room at top speed.

That weekend I showed up in some nice pants and a tie I wonder what this guy looked like. He spoke French so maybe he was really romantic! What if he's full of himself? God there are too many possibilities he could be!

"Hi are you Y/n?" A blonde guy asked. He was shorter then you thought he was. But he was just too cute!

"Yeah you must Aoyama! Nice to meet you!" I told him. "So wanna go inside and grab some food or something?"

That day was great and Aoyama was such a gentleman.

__________________________________

"So that's how you met dad that's so anticlimactic!" Our daughter Sam asked. We adopted her when she was about 3 months old.

"Yeah well just because Aunt Uraraka and uncle Midoriya met when he was falling doesn't mean our story has to be better!" I laughed. She shrugged and went back to coloring.

Yuga came downstairs in a tie since he has a meeting with a news station.

"Dad does the story get better or worse?" She asked. Yuga looked confused but I just smiled and went back to making lunch for Sam.

___________________________________

3 years later

"Hey Yuga we should move in with each other!" I said while hanging upside down on my bunk bed.

"That's not a bad idea. But you won't see much of me since a pro hero!" He told me.

"Alright but I wanna start a family or get married some point when we're still living." I told him.

"Were only 20 dear we still have our whole life to live!" He told me. I grumbled before getting back on my bed. "Listen I have all next week off let's go somewhere nice!" My eyes perked up again and I nodded.

That next week we went to the Bahamas and it was very nice and warm. We went scuba diving and things like that.

We had a very nice dinner and I wasn't expecting anything until Aoyama got very quiet.

"We've been dating for three years now and ever since you said you wanna get married it's been in my mind. So Y/n will you marry me?" Yuga asked. Tears formed in my eyes and I hugged him before I could say anything.

"Of course my sparkling prince!" I cried. He kissed me before lifting me up.

___________________________________

"No fair you skipped until he proposed!" She yelled.

"Well you wanted me to get to a good part!" I laughed at her. She rolled her eyes and I put her grilled cheese out in front of her.