A rift in the pond (Dabi x nymph! Reader)

Nymph: a fairy type creature where they do hypnotic type things to make you do sinful things with them. Usually ends in your death afterwards. They are all female.

This is to the Dabi fans since I'm not good of thinking of scenarios

You were hanging out in the pond waiting for someone to come into the forest. When you saw animals running you just thought it was another hunter so you started singing.

"Dude what's that sound?" You heard a guy ask. You started playing with the seaweed in the pond acting innocent as they walked out. "Right there it's a girl!"

He then started walking towards you hypnotized by your singing. His friend who he was with seemed scared so he ran off.

"Your really pretty for being in the forest." He whispered in you ear. He was a bit under your spell so you started singing another song. He then crouched down to kiss you. "Who left you here cutie?"

You dragged him into the water kissing him. You were naked already due to maintain the sex appeal. You took off his jacket while kissing him.

"Aren't you scared of me?" He asked. You bit your lip while trying to unbutton his pants. He could only talk not control his movements it's fine. "Hun why are you ignoring me?"

You snapped making him able move but not what he wants to do. He grabbed your breast and put it into his mouth swirling his tongue around it. He did the exact same thing with the other breast causing you tilt your head back.

"Your not a normal human by your ears." He said right before he put two fingers into your hole. You squirmed as you heard the squelch from your insides. "Your a nymph aren't you?"

You looked at him with one eye open and nodded. He smiled and kissed you still pumping his fingers into you. He stopped as you were moaning and flipped you over so you were under him.

"Listen just undo your spell and I'll be your fuck buddy until I can come out of hiding." He said. That was a strange request but you did it. He then licked your neck a bit sending shivers up your spine.

He then sat you on the ledge of the pond with you legs on his shoulders. This was a new position you never seen before. He then licked your clit causing you to breath heavily.

"C-can you just fuck me yet?" You asked. He smiled at you and pushed himself on top of you leaving you lags to dangle in the pond.

"Ready pretty girl?" He asked. You nodded and felt his dick stretched your hole out a bit. "Does that hurt?" You nodded and he stopped.

"Just fuck me it won't hurt if it feels good right?" You laughed. He laughed at you and rammed himself over and over into you. He was kissing you with passion that you haven't seen yet.

You both came at the same time and he didn't pull out when he did that. He slid himself out of you and he was still hard.

"Get in the water!" He whispered into your ear. You did as he said he opened your mouth and stuck his dick into your mouth. "Do you have a good gag reflex?" You nodded and he smiled.

He took your hair and fisted it in a ball. He rammed your face into his cock again and again.

"Damn cutie you taken me in like a champ." He said. He came into your mouth. You swam in the water around for a bit. "Round two?"

"Please daddy?" You asked sticking your tongue out. He smiled and sent up his tent.