Orange peels (sero x reader)- soulmate AU

You have always wondered what your soulmate was. All you had on your arm was an orange that was slightly peeled. I was then bumped

"Oh umm sorry about that! I'm Sero Hanta by the way!" The male told me. I smiled at him and picked up his book he dropped.

"Y/n l/n." I casually told him. I then walked off to class. I liked drawings my hands so when a guy with blonde hair with a lightning bolt came over to me I hid it.

"Your the new girl right? What is your picture on your arm?" He asked me. I showed him the picture and he just seemed confused. "It's just a slightly peeled orange."

I rolled back down my sleeve and the guy who ran into me earlier mouthed I'm sorry to me. I smiled to me and worked flower garden on my arm.

After class I sat next to the dude I ran into. He showed me his picture which was my hero costume.

"That's my hero costume!" I yelled. He looked at me shocked and blushed at bit. "Mine is oranges I don't know what that means."

"My favorite thing is oranges." He shyly told me. I patted his head and smiled at him. He took my hand and we held them under the table.

Sero's point of view

"Wait so that's how you met mom?" Y/c/n asked. They were doing homework while waiting for dinner to be done.

"Yep I know pretty cool right!" I told her.

"I was expecting that you met mom like through a rescue mission and she noticed the tattoo on your arm. Then she passes out and you think they are dead." Y/c/n told me.

"You have watched way to much movies kid." Y/n told them.