Trying to make up

Izuku

You were staying at Iida's place/dorm until you got back to your senses. He didn't mind he liked having the company. You didn't bother him and you always cleaned up after yourself. You were very quiet too.

-knock-

"Hey iida is Y/n here I need to talk to them." Izuku said. Iida glared at him and sighed. He nodded and let him in. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"Why?" You asked. He explained that he was trying to give advice for her and he was talking about kissing and she just flat out kissed him. "I don't know if your lying or not but you can always just call her." He sighed and nodded. He hugged me and I started crying again.

Bakugou

Your mom knew not to trust him and she promised she would hurt the daylights out of him when she saw him next. She didn't like to see her little bean cry.

"Hey Y/n are you here?" Bakugou asked while climbing through your window. You slapped him and started crying. "Yeah I deserve that."

"That girl was trying to give me a ring so I could propose to you. We were trying to make it out of her quirk and she is a good friend of mine." He told me. You slapped him again. "We had almost got it the day that you checked my phone."

"I can't completely forgive you but I will marry you." You told him. That was all he needed.

Todoroki

It was hard to ignore him since he sat right behind you. Kendo always made you laugh when Todoroki was on your mind.

"Y/n can I talk to you?" Momo asked. I glared at her and sighed. I got up and followed her. "I'm sorry it was my fault I got flirty while watching a movie. I kissed him and he pushed me away. I should have stopped but I didn't and he kept trying to push me away. I'm sorry!"

"It's alright but can I tell jiro that you like her to make it even?" I asked. She sighed and nodded. Todoroki came behind me holding flowers. Kendo clearly was happy after that. So was jiro.

Iida

Out of service right now see you soon

Kaminari

After Momo told you that you marched over there pissed off and getting ready to beat him up.

His mom was clearly upset and let you in right away. You went upstairs and saw Kaminari watching porn. You sighed and walked out the door. You then went into a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"I thought you were cheating on me since when you picked up I heard moaning." You said between laughing. His face flushed pink.

Shoji

Just cuddles my friends

Sero

You were upset and so was Kaminari since he had a small crush on you and wanted to see you happy. Mina had tried apologizing but due to your trust issues you just brushed her off. So did most of the class with Sero and Mina.

"I'm not here to make friends but tell me the truth!" You yelled at Sero still clearly frustrated.

"I just wanted to hang out with her and she put her arm around me and kept trying to kiss me. She ended up getting one with me and that's when you walked in." He told you. You became less frustrated.

"I don't think I'm gonna ever forgive you." You said with tears in your eyes. In fact you didn't and you moved on.

Kirishima

You were mad as hell trying to get a way for Kirishima to come over and beat his ass since he deserved it.

"I'm not taking part of it just do what you need to do." Haruki said. You did and he came over and you slapped him. You showed him the photo.

"I'm sorry clearly you need to talk about it." He said. You growled at him. "Well Mina had a bit of wine and snuck into my room to we'll do something and she did something."

"Nah i can't be seen around you. Go and never talk to me again." You yelled as he sulked off. Your roommates chased him off the lawn and you cried for a few hours.