You accidentally turning into a baby

Broccoli

He was finishing up for the day and you usually meet him at his classroom. Today you didn't and Mei was there instead of you.

"So there's a small problem with Y/n." She said. Izuku looked confused and worried. She then motioned for someone to come over. "Here's Y/n."

"Funny joke Mei." He laughed. Mei and the person just looked at him dead serious. Mei handed him a baby which was you.

He took care of you for a week until you turned back into yourself. That morning when you turned back was a bit awkward.

Spicy candy

"Bakugou there's a small problem with Y/n." Your mom said. He sighed and went up to your room. It was quite and a crib was there.

You sat up and reached for him to pick you up. Did you have a baby in secret? He looked around hoping that he would find you.

"Where are they?" He asked your mom. She sighed and pointed to you who was trying to grab his hair.

"We have a date tonight so can you watch her for like 2 hours?" She asked. He nodded and took you to the dorms. Everyone was confused at first but they took turns holding you.

Candy cane

Your aunts quirk is time lapse it only makes a person younger. You hugged her suddenly and that surprise turned you into a baby. She picked you up and started shushing you to try and stop crying.

"What is that noise?" Todoroki asked while walking in. He saw your aunt holding you while you were crying. "Oh did Y/n have a baby? If so is it mine?"

"No she didn't and this is Y/n." She told him. He took you from her and you kept pulling his hair.

"I can take care of them." He whispered. Your aunt smiled and gave him some things. You turned back to normal a week later and he was awkward telling you what had happened.

Blueberry

"Hey dude here's Y/n don't ask me anything since I don't know what happened." Shinsou told Iida. Shinsou gave you to iida and ran off. Iida took you back home with him.

"Tensei do you know how to take care of a child?" Iida asked. Tensei and his mom just looked at him confused.

"Why did Y/n have a child or something?" Tensei asked. Iida shook his head.

"Y/n is the child." He told them. Iida's mom picked you up and took care of you for the week so iida could focus on school work.

Banana laffy taffy

Your younger brother had gotten his quirk and was testing it out. He decided his older sibling would be good for it and turned you into a baby.

"Y/n open the door you know who it is!" Kaminari yelled. Your younger brother opened the door and crying just leaked outside. "What happened?"

"I got my quirk and it was able to turn people back into a baby." Your little brother told him. Kaminari pick you up and it calmed you down. He took you home with him and his mom tried taking care of you.

"I think they cry with everyone but you." His mom told him. You fell asleep on top of him and when you woke up you slapped him for being a pervert not remembering what happened to you.

Octopus

It was close to midnight and everyone was downstairs watching Tv. Shoji was getting worried so he went to check on you he didn't know that someone decided to mess with you and turn into a baby.

"Y/n can I come in?" He asked. He came in and you waddled over to him.

"Swowi!" You laughed. He was confused until he saw the large clothes on your floor. He sighed and brought you downstairs with him. "Bwakogwo!" He turned to look at you and started laughing.

This was gonna be an interesting week. He was right.

Orange

Inasa has answered your phone for the last two hours now. He thought it was strange but then he shrugged it off. Until he sent a photo of a baby who looked a lot like you.

Inasa came by and dropping you off. Both of the males were clearly uncomfortable with each other and the child so Sero took you and Bakugou tried helping him. All he did was scream at him.

Strawberry

"Bro what should we do?" Kirishima heard through the door. Kiri slowly opened the door to find a baby on the counter.

"Oh hey Kirishima. This is Y/n have a nice week!" Another roommate said. He looked confused but decided to take you back to the dorms.

He was kinda alright trying to take care of you with the help of Tsu since she has younger siblings. The cute thing about you was you hardly ever cried. Which made Aizawa happy