You see each other again

Midoriya

"Crap where is the support classes I'm gonna be late for my first day!" I whispered to myself before bumping into someone. "Sorry I should really look where I'm going."

"It's fine Y/n you didn't mean to!" Izuku laughed. I noticed it was him and I hugged him. "Here let me help you!" He then helped me pick up my books.

"Thank you I hope I won't be a bother anymore!" I laughed.

"Y/n stop you aren't a bother to me!" He smiled. "Also support classes are down that hall I saw them when looking for my home room!"

"Thanks Midoriya see you at lunch." I told him. I rushed off and got to class before time. Wait am I blushing or was it embarrassment? I can't focus today.

Bakugou

"I know Bakugou taught me this but I still don't understand it." I whispered. Of course it was another homework sheet that made us do the same exact thing. "Maybe I should look over the last homework assignment. I wonder how he is at UA."

"Hey nerd miss me?" Bakugou asked out of nowhere. It threw me off guard and I made a weird sound with my mouth. "What was that?" I shrugged. An embarrassment blush fell across my face.

We talked quietly in the library for a good half hour but a red haired boy eventually found us and Bakugou got up to leave.

"Here's my number if you want to call me or whatever." He told me. A wide blush appeared on my face. I folded up the piece of paper and put it in my pocket.

Todoroki

"1-A come on where is it?" I whispered. I eventually found it and opened the door. I looked around at the interesting faces.

"Oh hey Y/n long time no see!" Todoroki said from behind me. He had a small smile on his face. "What happened after you didn't show up to the park?"

"My aunt had to move since my grandma started having problems. I live with my aunt so I had no control where I went." I told him. He looked at me shocked.

"Oh I didn't know that I thought you didn't want to have me around anymore." He told me. I smiled at him.

"I wanted to tell you but it was an abrupt move. I still feel really bad for not telling you. But I always stay truthful to a friend!" I smiled. He smiled again. Why did he have to be so cute?

Iida

I hope this is the place since he gave me his number after he helped me with the puppies. One problem was the giant gate in the way.

I noticed a speaker so I pressed the button and a woman answered.

"Hello how can I help you?" She asked.

"Umm I'm looking for Tenya Iida. I need to drop something off for him." I told her. She opened the gate and a butler led me inside. It was a really big house with about 5 stories. The butler led me to a room which he knocked on.

"Oh Y/n what a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here?" He asked. I held up the puppy and he smiled and brought me into his room.

"I tried training them but they all proved difficult." I told him. The little puppy I named shilo was clumsy and liked to jump up on us.

"It's fine I can teach them." He told me. We weren't watching Shilo for more than a second and he chewed up a textbook from under Iida's bed. "Bad boy!"

"Hey Tenya mom wanted me to tell you dinner was almost ready!" A taller darker blue haired male told him. "Oh is this your friend Y/n? Aww who's this little guy."

"This is Shilo but I think I should get going you can keep his box if you want." I offered. He thanked me and walked me out to the gate. "It was nice to see you again!"

"It was nice to see you as well." He told me. I hugged him before walking off. I walked off hoping I would see him at school tomorrow.

Kaminari

I was at the arcade to blow off steam and to try to get enough tickets for the big panda on the wall. I was about 2 hits away from defeating this boss.

1 more hit

FINISH HIM

"Wow your cute and good at video games just my type." Kaminari out of the blue told me.

"Hi Kaminari." I said sarcastically. "You know your cute as well!" I chuckled when he went into a wide blush.

"Hey dunce face get over here and stop bothering people!" A blonde boy yelled at Kaminari.

"He's fine I know him. Hey if you want to keep in touch here is my number!" I told him. I wrote down my number on his hand and winked at him.

"Did Kaminari out of all of us get a person's number?" A pink haired girl asked. "Sorry I was rude I'm Mina these people are Bakugou, Kirishima, jiro, and Sero." I waved and gathered my tickets before leaving.

"KAMINARI HAS A CRUSH!" Sero yelled before I left.

Shoji

"Hey Shoji!" I yelled before sitting down.

"Hello Y/n this seat is open if you want to sit down." He told me. I smiled and put my packed lunch on the table. "I hope you don't find my face weird when I take my mask off."

"I have seen many weird things." I told him. He took off his mask and he had sharp teeth and he had a big scar on his lip down to where his mask ends. "That's not so bad."

"It scared a little girl one time and it kinda haunts me." He told me. "Have you scared anyone with your quirk before?"

"Plenty of times I can tell by anyone what there thinking and what they think of when they think fighting." I told him. "I sometimes get nightmares from what I have seen."

"Wow that's really scary." He told me. "I'm here if you ever want to talk you know."

"Thanks Shoji!" I told him. He smiled at me before we went beach to eating.