A new friend (1-A x child! Reader)

It's short but I felt like writing this.

Come on Y/n!" Midnight laughed as you were walking slowly since you were shy. You were her daughter and ashamed of your quirk since it made you look scary. Well the thing was you were able to hide it well under a hat or a long shirt.

You walked into the room behind midnight holding onto her hero costume.

"Hi everyone!" She laughed. Everyone seemed confused on why she wasn't acting pervy for once. "Today is take your child to work day! This is Y/n!" You just waved and walked around the room to see if anyone was like you.

Your eyes landed on three people the bird looking guy, a guy with a pointy head, and a guy with a blue mask on. Then a guy with blue hair in the back raised his hand.

"Mrs midnight if you don't mind me asking what is her quirk?" He asked. She looked at you and your legs started to shake.

You took off your sweatshirt and your skeleton wings poked through your back. Midnight took off your hat to reveal your horns as well.

You put your hat and sweatshirt back on and went to the back of the classroom to draw. You drew the three guys that you saw well as the best as a 5 year old could do.

"Y/n do you wanna stay or leave?" Midnight asked as she was about to leave.

"Stay." You whispered. She made sure momo would keep a good eye on you. You brought your drawing over to the bird guy. "For you."

"Oh thank you!" He said with a smile. You went back to drawing. Everyone started getting up to go somewhere and you followed the ponytail girl. Then you felt someone pick you up.

"Come on its time for a nap." Aizawa grumbled. You were put at ease when it turned out to be a friend. You ended up falling asleep in his arms.

You woke up a few hours later and wandered your way into class 1-A again. Everyone seemed so happy to see you. You walked over to the blonde guy with red eyes.

"What do you want kid?" He growled. You motioned up so you could sit in his lap. "Go the hell away!"

"Bakugou she doesn't want to be held by much people haven't you noticed that." Todoroki grumbled. He picked you up and you started while he did his test.

You started humming different tunes to children songs. The guy apparently named Bakugou didn't mind that I was humming.

You slid off of him and walked over to the guy with the mask.

"H-hi this is for you!" You mumbled as you gave a drawing to him. His face went pink with shock and happiness.

"Your not scared of my arms?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Shoji her quirk makes bones come out of her skin your quirk is not scary compared to that! But how cool could your Halloween costumes could be!" Mina told you. You started smiling a bit.

You skipped back to Bakugou to finish your drawings of everyone in the class. You delivered them to each person not including the weird grape guy that just kept looking at the girl with the weird earlobes.

After classes that day they gave you a hug as you they left.

"Did you have fun today?" Mom asked me. I nodded and she picked me up. "That's good now what do you want for dinner?"

"Pasta!" You laughed she smiled as kissed your head.

"Of course!"