A training agreement (iida x class president! Reader)

"Everyone be nice to these UA students were training with them today!" You yelled out as everyone started getting off the bus. You pulled your hair up to actually see through your dyed hair.

"You must be Y/n l/n of h/s my name is Tenya Iida of UA academy!" A loud booming voice said behind you. I kinda scared you turning your hair into whips for a second.

"Ye-yeah that would be me are you the class representative as well?" You asked. He nodded. "Great everyone get a partner and talk about what your quirks are maybe show them off." Your class went off to find partners in the other class.

You and Iida just couldn't seem to get along his seriousness with the aloofness of your class. Your class is stronger then most of everyone but your school makes everyone do the exam and doesn't let people just walk in.

"Iida why can't you relax?" You laughed as you guys took a break. He then went on a long tangent on how you need to be more serious. "God shut up you have to be serious but laid back."

"Hey grape dude shut the fuck up!" Your classmate ryu yelled. The grape just looked at him and continued talking. Ryu's eyes went black and his face started burning.

"Language man but good job." You yelled. "Alright two laps around the track!" They got up and they started running. "1-A get in here and run with us!"

Once you guys were done almost everyone was panting like crazy while everyone from your school was fine and laughing.

"Y'all don't run a lot do ya?" Dottie asked. A guy with some weird looking elbows just shook his head. "Well you should heroes do need to run after villains."

"I have a good idea why don't we see who's stronger by doing a quirk battle?" Vivian piped up. Everyone agreed to it and I looked at our teacher. She shrugged and nodded.

"You guys have 3 hours left I guess you should hurry up!" She yelled. That was more then enough time. "Alright here's all the names in the hat 1-A pick a name of the hat.

Aoyama- loco (vibrant fun)
Mina- Dottie (tree growth)
Tsu- Vivian (headless horseman)
Bakugou: Zink (angel power)
Toru: Ashton (night vision)
Iida: Y/n (hair emotion)
Jiro: Kimi (mermaid)
Denki: Casper (element control)
Kirishima: qui (cartoon character)
Koda: bri (blindfold)
Midoriya: Ryu (flame bust)
Mineta: jay (organ rearranging)
Ojiro: Zion (channel the devil)
Sato: kora (bone claws)
Sero: dean (radiation)
Shoji: Hana (pain infliction)
Todoroki: Emma (precognition)
Tokoyami: Nick (paralyze shock)
Uraraka: Gina (pheromones)
Momo: Liam (reactivate evolution)

You all walked down to where they hold the UA games. Emma and Zink looked really nervous about there rivals. I mean Zink could literally kill someone which he accidentally did when he was younger.

The battle with Iida was easy you just had to keep him at a distance and make the whips go more out each time he goes around. He eventually ran out of bounds and you won.

"Heh good job your really fast!" You told him. "Maybe I should be more stubborn." He smiled.

"Yeah you too maybe I should be more aloof!" He I told me. "Do you also wanna go on a date this weekend?"

"Heh sure your sweet." You said as you ran off. By the way the winner was jay since he literally killed mineta by rearranging his organs. "Bye Iida!"

"Bye Y/n!" He yelled as they went inside the school building. You blushed before Casper tugged you in the bus.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Everyone seemed to asked.

"We have a date this weekend!" You told them. They all cheered.