👾 when he gets a nightmare

Midoriya

Midoriya

He doesn't get nightmares often anymore. He did when he was little since he found out he was quirkless but he soon grew out of that.

He had a nightmare where you just kinda left him after he told you how he got his quirk. You told him how pathetic and weak he was. He woke up and you just gave him a hug.

Bakugou

He got a nightmare where people were laughing at him for not being able to save a person. You were there shaking your head at him.

"Your not worth it!" Everyone including you seemed to yell. He woke up and you wiped away his tears which made him smile.

Todoroki

After he told you what his mom did to him he had a nightmare that you didn't accept that his scars. You would yell at him and say how he didn't know how to say anything about anything.

You woke him up since he started getting really warm and you didn't know if he was having a fever or not. He gave you a hug and started crying.

Iida

He got a nightmare that stain got to you and instead of fatally wounding you he slit your throat in front of him. Stain just left him alone with your body that kept spurting blood every time you tried to breath.

He was in the hospital with Todoroki and Midoriya so they had to call you making sure you were alright.

Denki

He knew you got mad a lot and sometimes when he was dreaming you would yell at him. Well you had a fight that day and when he fell asleep he dreamt that you just got fed up that you left him.

He called you up to make sure you weren't gonna leave him. Which just caused you to laugh and tell him that couples can fight and they just need time to realize that both of them were wrong to yell at each other.

Shoji

He knew he was scary looking and not the most attractive person in the world. He woke up one night from a nightmare that you were cheating on him with Kirishima. You were sleeping peacefully next to him and he just hugged you while tears were falling down his cheeks.

Sero

You do a lot of stupid crap and sometimes hurt yourself while doing it. Well he had a nightmare that you decided to do something that could potentially kill you which it did.

He woke up and just sighed and you were cuddled up on his chest.

Kirishima

His dream was that everyone thought he was weak so they left him. You stayed with him and you melted into a puddle of his tears. He was all alone again.

He woke up, he called you up and told him that even if everybody left him you would still be there.

Dabi

He hated when you would visit your family since he was scared that you would never come back. His dream was that you visited your family before your wedding and he was ready in his tux and you never showed up (you know like that scene in the wedding singer?). He grew old still looking for you when he died still lovesick.

He woke up with tears falling down his cheek. You woke up and he gave you a tight hug.

Aizawa

He knew that you weren't controlling you actually hated that about yourself. He has a nightmare that you controlled everything he did and you wouldn't let him leave or go to work.

He woke up confused with you next to him drooling in your sleep. He laughed at you and since your cats heard him they started meowing loudly for food.