Someone catches you two making out

Izuku

You both had been dating for a while and one day it just sort of happened while in his dorm room. He had forgotten he was inviting the deku squad + Bakugou for a sleepover. Bakugou wasn't coming but when Uraraka opened the door. She was surprised to see you two making out.

"Midoriya I never knew you would do that." Tsu told him. You went out of his room to get your things for the sleepover.

Bakugou

He had gotten bold recently with you and it started out with a kiss. Then got deeper. He also did it with no one around in the common room. Little did he know Toru walked down to get a snack.

"Eww go to your rooms." She yelled. He threw pillows everywhere and soon found out where she was.

Todoroki

You both had been dating for a while and he invited you over to his house to watch a movie. He took you to his room and you both were really close with cuddling. He got bold and you both started making out. Fuyumi opened the door and just stood there waiting for one of you to notice.

"Having fun?" She asked. Shoto then started yelling at her and she closed the door giggling.

Iida

You also were gonna watch movies but he got to you before you could hit the movie. You both weren't expecting for Ojiro to bust in to tell iida that Kaminari blew up the kitchen. You all made awkward eye contact before Iida got up to go yell at Bakugou.

Denki

Y'all already know that he would try to do this right after you started going out. You both were at the beach and some random person tripped over you guys while trying to catch a ball. He apologized again and again.

Shoji

You, tokoyami, and shoji were hanging out in his room since your apart of the emo squad. Tokoyami went to get something from his room. You got bold and pulled down his mask. It ended up with a making out session.

"Did I walk in on something?" Tokoyami asked. Shoji quickly pulled up his mask and you all tried to avoid what happened.

Sero

You would never guess your boyfriend would just make out with you in public. Well you were wrong and you both started making out in the common room while you all were watching a movie.

"Shut the fuck up flat face!" Bakugou yelled while throwing a pillow. You both continued it upstairs.

Kirishima

Your boyfriend was being good as always by making you breakfast. (Based on a photo my friend sent me of SDV) You kissed him and turned around to eat. He wasn't done yet since he started a make out session with you in your kitchen.

Your roommate was recording and started laughing at you. You chased them while holding a sandle.

Dabi

Same as most he was bold and started a make out session. He almost took off your shirt before toga walked in and got a knife. Then she walked out without blinking an eye.