Cyber learns love (cyber! Iida x scientist! Reader)

This is to tell you about a cosplay I'm gonna make since I'm bored and wanna do something in quarantine that's not making chapters or playing Minecraft. It will be live tomorrow at 8pm est.

"Test subject 12-bh is ready to be tested out in the real world." You told yourself. The other scientist pulled down the latch and the figure stepped out.

"D-did it work?" Your assistant asked. You walked towards it and put up your hand.

"I am Y/n L/n your creator and master." You told him.

Register complete you are Y/n L/n a third year at UA high school.

You cheered and booted up it's core functions. Your friend and fellow classmate cheered as we brought it to life.

"Your name is Tenya Iida and your gonna help me win the sports festival!" You cheered. It woke back up and You started painting the figure so much so it looked like and actual human. "I have a better idea next year you will compete with the students and get into the hero course."

System checked downloading process has begun. Core achievement: become a pro hero.

You gave him a noticeable quirk that was called engines. You noticed quickly that the thing that kept iida full was orange juice what a strange combination.

After a full year had passed your toy was finally ready.

"Good you already know the basic rules and how to behave. If anyone gives you a hard time today I will beat there ass alright sweetheart." You told him. You wiped off some blue paint and he walked inside.

After a few hours Iida walked back from the school and started telling you all about his day while he charged and you ate dinner.

He shut off when you went upstairs to go to bed. You wrote in your journal about the greatest thing to ever happen graced you.

3 months later

You were carrying classified information on building a taller older brother since Iida seemed lonely in a weird way to you.

"Y/n drop the supplies if you know what's good for you." A familiar voice said. You turned around and shot the person with your laser eyes.

You got back home and called the police to help you search for the person.

"Mother what are you doing your heart rate is 8 beats above normal and your sweating." Iida said. "Did something happen?"

"Nothing you need to know sweetheart alright now go do some homework." You told him. He nodded and wrote down the answers frantically. "I'm thinking of giving you an older brother of sorts."

"That doesn't make logical sense due to me being born first that means I'm the older one." He said.

"No point of arguing with a robot so you got me." I laughed. "Anything happen today."

"I met a cute girl." He said. "Mei hatsume is her name she is interesting kinda reminds me of you."

"Really how so?" You asked.

"Well you both love building and other things and she's really cute like you." He said. You gave a small blush and laughed.

This poor little thing.