❤️-The biggest date (all the readersx there boyfriend)

This was requested by the last person and it's all the boys introducing There girlfriends which is you. Also if your dating someone and you go to UA you go to a different hero school just for this chapter.

Midoriya- Y/n
Bakugou- Y/b
Todoroki- Y/t
Iida- Y/I
Basically the first letter of there last name for your name.

"Shoji come on we're waiting for you!" Midoriya yelled. Truthfully shoji really didn't want to go. The guys were trying not to worry about all the girls that could be there and if they would get along.

Midoriya knew about Bakugou's girlfriend and how she was the polar opposite of him. Shoji's girlfriend he seen once and she was really weird.

All the guys were worried about the girls since they knew how girls interact due to just being in class for a week.

They got to the restaurant that they each made reservations well Todoroki did with endeavors credit card. Speaking of Todoroki's girlfriend they saw her first as they were walking toward the restaurant.

"Hey Shoto!" She yelled as she ran to hug Todoroki. "The rest of the girls are waiting inside trying to think of something to talk about."

The guys sat next to there girlfriend. Iida was trying to think of some conversations they could have. Todoroki just wanted to sleep. Shoji really just didn't want to be here. Midoriya just felt awkward next to Denki's girlfriend as she kept yelling at him to stop starring at different people.

"Here how did all of you meet?" Y/I asked since Iida couldn't think of anything.

"We met at a concert since I gave him one of my tickets since my friends were making fun of me." Y/k told everyone.

"He just sat next to me and started talking." Y/S just grumbled while trying to get her bracelet back on.

"He helped me with math homework and I guess he's still my tutor." Y/b mumbled under breath.

"How did you end up with a shy girl who is the complete opposite of you?" Sero asked.

"SHUT IT TAPE FACE!" Bakugou yelled. Sero's girlfriend just looked very worried for everyone. Since Midoriya's girlfriend was building stuff with everyone's forks. Todoroki just wanted one day were something stupid wouldn't happen.

After everything all the girls exchanged phone numbers and the guys just sighed a sigh of relief.

"There gonna call one of us to tell us why they got in a fight with the other one." Shoji grumbled. In fact he was right since Y/s called up Kirishima telling that his girlfriend and Y/d got in a fight for which flower is better.

This was short but I hope you liked it