When he walks in on you self pleasuring

I'm just gonna say it female masturbation should be normal and that's it my friends.

Midoriya

He came in to ask you a question on another All Might figure that he was gonna get. when he saw your blushing face and he just walked out not saying anything.

Bakugou

You told him that he could come to your room anytime without knocking and he did exactly that. He was pretty pissed off at Aizawa.

"I'm sorry but can I help you out?"

"S-sure if you want."

Todoroki

You two had plans to do it later but your horny impulse took over and you started masturbating.

He had gotten out of the shower and saw you and just blushed at you not knowing what to do he just laughed nervously before walking out.

Iida

Who knows what he was doing but he came in tired from something. When he saw you he just walked out and sighed.

Denki
(Based on a comment)

He walked in most likely running from Iida or Bakugou and when he saw you. He pulled up a chair.

"Free porn I guess."

Shoji

He got into a fight with Tokoyami about who knows what. He didn't knock and when he saw you he just blushed and joined in.

Sero

Listen it's just the same as Denki except he just ties you up.

Kirishima

He was being distant and you were horny so ya did it and he just smiled and started doing it himself.

Tamaki

This boy wouldn't even go in your room before knocking three times so thus he wouldn't walk in on you. If he did he would just walk out with his thing bothering him.

Shinsou

I hate this chapter now that I'm on day two of writing it. I'm just gonna say he joins in and fucks you.

Aizawa

Oh shit were on Aizawa now Uhh he would just fall asleep next to you.

Dabi

He wouldn't let you masturbate so yeah